Disney Collectors

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
jmallstar24
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Disney Collectors

Post by jmallstar24 »

Here's more I got
1. John Rhys Davies Cassim in Aladdin and the King Of Thieves
2. Micheal J fox Milo in Atalntis The Lost Empire.
whisperwarrior23
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by whisperwarrior23 »

I've only recently started collecting so I don't have many. But these are all the Disney related autographs I have so far.

Voice Actors/Actresses:
TTM Mary Costa- Princess Aurora in Sleeping Beauty
TTM June Foray- Lucifer in Cinderella, Grandmother Fa in Mulan, Squaw and Mermaid in Peter Pan and other various Disney films and tv shows

Live Action:
TTM Sam Claflin- Philip in Pirates of The Caribbean On Stranger Tides
TTM VV Helen Mirren- Emily Appleton in National Treasure: Book of Secrets

Disney Channel:
IP Good Luck Charlie Cast: signed by Leigh-Allyn Baker (Amy Duncun), Bradley Steven Perry (Gabe Duncun) and Jason Dolley (PJ Duncun)
IP Lemonade Mouth Cast: signed by Blake Michael (Charlie), Naomi Scott (Mo), Adam Hicks (Wen), and Haley Kiyoko (Stella)
IP So Random Cast: signed by Sterling Knight (Chad), Tiffany Thornton (Tawni), Allisyn Ashley Arm (Zora), Doug Brochou (Grady), Shayne Topp (Shayne), Matthew Scott Montgomery (Matthew) and Damien Haas (Damien)
IP Fish Hooks Cast signed by: Noah Jones (Creator), Dana Snyder (Mr.Baldwin), Atticus Shaffer (Albert Glass), and Kyle Massey (Milo)
IP Bella Thorne: CeCe Jones in Shake It Up!
Most Recent: Jim Beaver (VV), Tom Hiddleston (VV), Colin Ford (VV), Juno Temple (IP), Lesley Manville (IP), Sam Riley (IP), Sharlto Copley (IP), Hannah New (IP), Beth Littleford (IP), Titus Welliver (IP)

Currently Collecting Autographs from: Supernatural, Twilight Saga, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Disney, The Hunger Games, The Vampire Diaries
Lucky73

Post by Lucky73 »

Autographboy23 wrote:Voice Actors:
Marge Champion- Refrence Model for Snow White in Snow White, Blue Fairy in Pinocchio, and the Dancing Hippo in Fantasia
Jonathan Taylor Thomas- Simba in The Lion King
Robert Guilluame- Rafiki in The Lion King,The Lion King II: Simba's Pride and The Lion King 1½
James Earl Jones - Mufasa in The Lion King and The Lion King II: Simba's Pride
Jeremy Irons- Scar in The Lion King
Nathan Lane- Timon in The Lion King,The Lion King II: Simba's Pride and The Lion King 1½, Spot Helperman / Scott Leadready II in Teacher's Pet
Whoopi Goldberg- Shenzi in The Lion King and The Lion King 1½, Stretch in Toy Story 3
David Spade- Emperor Kuzco in The Emperor's New Groove and Kronk's New Groove
Dickie Jones- Pinocchio in Pinocchio
Kathy Najimy- Taqqiq in Brother Bear 2
Angela Lansbury- Mrs. Potts in Beauty and The Beast
Bobby Driscoll- Peter Pan in Peter Pan
Kathryn Beaumont- Wendy Darling in Peter Pan, Alice in Alice in Wonderland
Hans Conried- Captain Hook in Peter Pan
Margaret Kerry- Tinkerbell in Peter Pan
Paul Collins- John Darling in Peter Pan
Corey Burton- Captain Hook in Peter Pan Return to Neverland, Current voice of the Magic Mirror, Grumpy, Yen Sid, Chenabog, and several other Disney Characters.
Kath Soucie- Wendy Darling in Peter Pan Return to Neverland, Perdita in 101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure,
Spencer Breslin- Cubby in Peter Pan Return to Neverland
Betty Lou Gerson- Cruella De Vil in 101 Dalmatians
Lisa Davis- Anita Radcliffe in 101 Dalmatians
David Frankham- Sergeant Tibbs in 101 Dalmatians
Mary Costa- Aurora in Sleeping Beauty
Ed Wynn- The Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland
Scott Weinger- Aladdin in Aladdin
Jonthan Freeman- Jafar in Aladdin
Gilbert Gottfried- Iago in Aladdin
Robin Williams- Genie in Aladdin
Dan Castellaneta- Genie in Aladdin The Return of Jafar
Ed Asner- Carl Fredricksen in Up
William Phipps- Prince Charming in Cinderella
Verna Felton- Matriarch the Elephant / Mrs. Jumbo in Dumbo, The Fairy Godmother in Cinderella, The Queen of Hearts in Alice in Wonderland, Aunt Sarah in Lady and The Tramp, Flora / Queen Leah in Sleeping Beauty, Winifred the Elephant in The Jungle Book
June Foray- Lucifer in Cinderella, Grandmother Fa in Mulan, Mermaid in Peter Pan
Harvey Fierstein- Mao in Mulan and Mulan II
Jodi Benson- Ariel in The Little Mermaid, The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea, and The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning
Pat Carroll- Urusla in The Little Mermaid, Morgana in The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea
Tara Strong- Melody in The Little Mermaid II, Two-Tone in 101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure
Donnie Dunagan- Bambi in Bambi
Peter Behn- Thumper in Bambi
Maurice LaMarche- Horace Badun in 101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure
Michael Caine- Finn McMissile in Cars 2
Geoffrey Rush- Nigel in Finding Nemo
Jerry Stiller- Pretty Boy in Teacher's Pet, Uncle Max in The Lion King 1/2
Philip Proctor- Bob the Seahorse in Finding Nemo
Albert Brooks- Marlin in Finding Nemo
Phyllis Diller- Queen Ant in A Bug's Life
Brad Garrett- Uttamatomakkin in Pocahontas II: Journey to a New World, Dim in A Bug's Life, Bloat in Finding Nemo, Uto in Tarzan II
Billy Crystal- Mike Wazowski in Monsters Inc.
Ellen Degeneres- Dory in Finding Nemo
Patton Oswalt- Remy in Ratatouille
Phil Harris- Baloo in The Jungle Book, Thomas O'Malley in The Aristocats
Bruce Reitherman- Mowgli in The Jungle Book, Christopher Robin in Winnie The Pooh and The Honey Tree
Tim Allen- Buzz Lightyear in The Toy Story Trilogy
Tom Hanks- Woody in the Toy Story Trilogy
Laurie Metcalf- Mrs. Davis in The Toy Story Trilogy
John Morris- Andy Davis in The Toy Story Trilogy
Estelle Harris- Mrs. Potato Head in Toy Story 2 and 3
Jeff Pidgeon- Green Aliens in Toy Story Trilogy
Blake Clark- Slinky Dog in Toy Story 3
Bud Luckey- Rick Dicker in The Incredibles, Chuckles in Toy Story 3, Eeyore in Winne The Pooh
Tony Anselmo- Donald Duck
Russi Taylor- Minnie Mouse, Fairy Godmother, Drizella Tremaine, Mary Mouse, Beatrice, and Daphne in Cinderella II: Dreams Come True, Widow Tweed in The Fox and the Hound 2, The Fairy Godmother/Drizella Tremaine in Cinderella III: A Twist in Time
Wayne Allwine- Mickey Mouse
Bret Iwan- Mickey Mouse
Bill Farmer-Goofy and Pluto
Eddie Carroll- Jiminy Cricket
Jeff Foxworthy- Lyle in The Fox and the Hound 2
Tom Hulce- Quasimodo in The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Jason Alexander- Hugo in The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Lil' Lightning in 101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure, Abis Mal in Aladdin Return of Jafar
Tony Jay- Frollo in The Hunch Back of Notre Dame, The Narrator in Treasure Planet
Irene Bedard- Pocahontas in Pocahontas, Pocahontas in Pocahontas II: Journey to a New World
Tom Kenny- Rabbit in Winne The Pooh
Dakota Fanning- Lilo Pelekai in Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch
Jim Cummings- Pete in A Goofy Movie, Pooh and Tigger in Winnie the Pooh, Ray in The Princess and The Frog, Razoul in Aladdin 1,2,3, Webster in Beauty and the Beast: Belle's Magical World, King James in Pocahontas II: Journey to a New World, Scar in The Lion King II: Simba's Pride, Bering and Chilkoot in Brother Bear 2, Waylon & Floyd in The Fox and The Hound 2, King Triton and Shelbow in The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning
Martin Short- B.E.N. in Treasure Planet, Lars in 101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure
John Candy- Wilbur in The Rescuers Down Under
Rick Moranis- Rutt in Brother Bear and Brother Bear 2
Thurl Ravenscroft- Ravenscroft's voice has been heard in many Disneyland and Walt Disney World attractions, past and present. He is the voice of "Buff", the buffalo head in the Country Bear Jamboree; lead vocalist on the theme song Grim Grinning Ghosts in the Haunted Mansion and Phantom Manor (his face is on the Uncle Theodore singing bust that many people have mistaken for Walt Disney); both "Fritz", the German-accented parrot, and one of the Polynesian god totems in the Enchanted Tiki Room; Narrator on the Disneyland Railroad (not the voice that announces the train boarding or departing); the original voice of the First Mate on the Mark Twain Riverboat; several singing (and drunk) pirates in the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction. His Voice can be heard in countless Disney Features.

Animators and Imagineers
Roy Disney
Diane Disney Miller
Frank Thomas
Ward Kimball
Betty Kimball
Ken O'Connor
Maurice Noble
Joe Grant
Bill Justice
Xavier Atencio
Blaine Gibson
Marc Davis
John Musker
Ken Duncan
Jim Hillin
Tony Bancroft
Duncan Marjoribanks
Anthony De Rosa
T. Daniel Hofstedt
Michael Cedeno
Kris Heller
Raul Garcia
Eric Goldberg
Susan Goldberg
Rick Farmiloe
Andreas Deja
Glen Keane
Mark Henn
Bud Luckey
Pete Docter
Lee Unkrich

thanks for the list, is greattt !!!! {up} {up} {up} {up}
Jeff Pidgeon
Lucky73

VISIT MY FACEBOOK PAGE: STARS AUTOGRAPHS

] I'M SPANISH WRITE ME !
[ SOY ESPAÑOLA ESCRIBEME !!!

* Thanks for the positive comments[/color]

COLLECTING: I love al types infact. I collect ALL. Write me if you need help.
Bjsblue1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bjsblue1 »

gree3894 wrote:
Tabby wrote:I sent you a PM, because it's a private address. :D Would you like me to post pictures of my success?

Could you also send me the address you used?

Thanks!

Same here?
Never Give Up...Never Let Go...Never Give In- Psanders (Peyton Sanders)
“I was so upset, I forgot to be happy.” – Eeyore, Winnie the Pooh
“You are braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Christopher Robin, Winnie the Pooh
“So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you. And so will I.” – Mufasa, The Lion King
Kyle6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kyle6 »

Does anyone have an address for Mark Henn?
LizzietheCollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LizzietheCollector »

I got Jodi Benson today, only took a couple months :)
Autographs: Daniel Radcliffe, Pauley Perrette, Disney Princesses, Mary Costa, James Marsters, Doug Brochu, Heather Brewer, Robert Axelrod, Beth Revis, Judge Judy, Tara Strong, Josh Dallas, Helen McCrory, Zachary Levi, Maggie Smith, Jesse McCartney, Jodi Benson, Yuri Lowenthal, Michael Rosenbaum, Richard Armitage, Henry Cavill(sec?), Zoe Wanamaker, Jeremy Renner, Nicholas Hoult, Davo Okeniyi, Kenneth Branagh, Emma Thompson and a bunch of anime voice actors.

Autograph Website: http://lizziesautographs.weebly.com/
Kyle6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kyle6 »

Got Ed Asner, Jeff Pidgeon and Robert Guillaume all in under 20 days. Going to try Jodi Benson and Mary Costa soon.
mashka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mashka »

Kyle6 wrote:Got Ed Asner, Jeff Pidgeon and Robert Guillaume all in under 20 days. Going to try Jodi Benson and Mary Costa soon.
Mary Costa is an amazing signer! Has there been many successes with Jodi? I'm thinking of sending to her as well
Most Recent: Jodi Benson TTM, Veronica Roth IP Calgary Wordfest
[color=#8040FF]Recently Sent:

Soon to send: Tim Allen
Soon to see IP: Veronica Roth Tehereh Mafi
IP: need to update
Please check out my autograph collection: http://www.autographs.sinivir.com
Autograph count: 154
Collecting since: February 1 2011 :)
Kyle6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kyle6 »

mashka wrote:
Kyle6 wrote:Got Ed Asner, Jeff Pidgeon and Robert Guillaume all in under 20 days. Going to try Jodi Benson and Mary Costa soon.
Mary Costa is an amazing signer! Has there been many successes with Jodi? I'm thinking of sending to her as well
There's been quite a few just this year actually!
Kyle6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kyle6 »

Just got back Mark Henn! Couldn't ask for anything better as a Disney collector.