Tips for writing a good fanmail letter!!!

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
greendaygirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Tips for writing a good fanmail letter!!!

Post by greendaygirl »

Hello All again!!!
I have some more useful tips for you. Tips for writing a good fanmail letter.

1.) Introduce yourself

2.) Make sure to tell the person or music group how much their work is appreciated.

3.) HELPFUL SUGGESTION: After you write YOURS TRULY and YOUR NAME, you could put your address. That way, the people will know where to send the autograph to.

I hope this will be helpful to you. I know some of this sounds familar, but I thought I would write it anyway.

always,
greendaygirl {??}
BILLIE JOE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

Thanks for the tips, greendaygirl.

I always put my address on the letter-sometimes I put it as a header or after the closing, but either way, I would advise putting it somewhere on the letter! Don't just rely on the return address on the envelope-they could loose it! And if your letter touched them, they have your address right there and not have to look it up.

BossC
greendaygirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by greendaygirl »

BossC wrote:Thanks for the tips, greendaygirl.

I always put my address on the letter-sometimes I put it as a header or after the closing, but either way, I would advise putting it somewhere on the letter! Don't just rely on the return address on the envelope-they could loose it! And if your letter touched them, they have your address right there and not have to look it up.

BossC
Hi BossC,
You're right about that. You can't always rely on the return address. If they through the envelope away, they will at least have your address in the letter to know where to send it.

always,
greendaygirl {??}
Chalula88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Chalula88 »

for young stars I have had a lot of good responses to drawing pictures and including them in the envelope. For every letter I write, I put a design along the edges and usually a small picture.
sweetcheekz_18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sweetcheekz_18 »

Thanks for the tips! I didn't put my address on the letter that I was sending, so I'll put it on before I send it! i'm going to try and write to Adriana Lima. {??}
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

Hey greendaygirl!!!

Great tips!!! Thanks a bunch for posting!! I'm sure a lot of members can use those tips!!

Chrissy {up}
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!
greendaygirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by greendaygirl »

You're welcome, Chrissy. I'm sure a lot of members can use these.

I hope these tips will be useful to you ALL. Good Luck!!!!

always,
greendaygirl {??}