WHERE DOES EVERY1 GET THEIR PHOTS FOR A AUTO?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
DELTA FAN
$10 gift certificate winner

WHERE DOES EVERY1 GET THEIR PHOTS FOR A AUTO?

Post by DELTA FAN »

I WANT TO BUY PHOTOS OF CELEBS SO I CAN SEND IT TO THEM AND WAS WONDERING WHICH SITES DO U BUY THEM FROM?
I REALLY NEED TO KNOW AS SOME CELEBS D'NT HAVE TIME TO FIND FOTOS AND SEND THEM!!

THANKS A LOT!
x_tink_x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x_tink_x »

I print mine on glossy paper
xxxlove kay xxx
maybetobe44
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by maybetobe44 »

moviestore.com is really great. also, you can download pictures from the internet and print them out on glossy paper like tink said. or, you can use magazine covers/cutouts.
Leigh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Leigh »

There are some great pictures on Stefan's site but i can't understand anything in the payment instructions section. I never print photos to send as my printer is very poor but I often send DVD/VHS covers etc. There are also a lot of movie postcards in stores like HMV and Virgin where you can get postcards for various movies and cast.
iceman197431
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iceman197431 »

Have you tried your local cinema. Sometimes they have free postcards in the foyer or when the film is close to the end of a run you could ask the cinema if they have an old poster, Some give them away for free others charge a small amount for charity.
Sila
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sila »

I dowload pictures from the Internet, and then I make them look a little better with some software, and after that I take the pics to a photo shop and they print the picture as if it was taken with a regular camera. That way the pictures cost me 0.30€, and usually look really nice.
Sila
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sila »

Sorry, I misspelled download :oops:
misstiffany
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by misstiffany »

Sila wrote:I dowload pictures from the Internet, and then I make them look a little better with some software, and after that I take the pics to a photo shop and they print the picture as if it was taken with a regular camera. That way the pictures cost me 0.30€, and usually look really nice.
Here in the US, there are strict copyright laws or something, so it is not that easy to get Photos printed at places like CVS or Staples or whatnot.
I have been able to get celebrity photos printed with online companies, like http://yorkphoto.com or http://snapfish.com but if you want, try it and see your luck.

If you want to find good photos, just go to Google Images and type in the name of the celeb and click the "Large" tab. That will give you large sized photos of high enough quality to print.
Sila
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sila »

Oh I see. Here in Spain, I haven't had that problem, but maybe someday the shop I take the pics to will notice the pictures have copyright and will tell me that they can't print the pictures for me anymore (I don't think they will, anyway, here the copyright is not a big thing)

That's what I do Tiffany, I use google and click the "large" tab.
It's a pitty that you can't do it that way, because it's cheaper.
DELTA FAN

Post by DELTA FAN »

THANK U EVERY1. {up}