Personalized or Not?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

Personalized or Not?

You may select 1 option

View results

done_with_like
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by done_with_like »

Personalizied, becuase they took the time to write it.
Brianna
VaNeSsA hUdGeNs #1 fAn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by VaNeSsA hUdGeNs #1 fAn »

I'd want it personalized, because that means a celebrity actually knows my name! lol sounds kinda dramatic but im just speaking my opinion lol

&&; set made by me. NO stealies.

Check out my graphics shop! CURRENTLY OPEN!
pascal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pascal »

Also personalized for me, I also ask them if they could personalize it. It's a great pleasure to receive a photo with your name on it

Latest success: gil gerard(buck rogers), Jon Voight, Elliot Gould

Waiting for: Claudia Cardinale, Jenny Agutter, Dolph Lundgren, Gorden Kaye

What will bring the postman today
EugeneE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EugeneE »

BossC wrote:
on_the_edge wrote:I definately prefer them personalized, it makes me think that they have read my letter.
Ditto!!! {up}

Although there are some celebs that I would be happy with just an autograph from, receiving one that is personalized really makes me feel appreciated as a fan.

BossC
Ditto also. I prefer my autographs personalized espically since it makes me feel appreciated as a fan of a celebrity.
sootypb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sootypb »

my very first TTM autograph was personalised with a really sweet note so that kinda set the standard for the rest of them!
check out my collection: http://www.holly.fotopic.net/

sig by hilaryfan001
EugeneE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EugeneE »

sootypb wrote:my very first TTM autograph was personalised with a really sweet note so that kinda set the standard for the rest of them!
This also happened to me also, I sent 7 requests TTM (with SASE's) out on November 6. On November 18, I got my first response TTM & it was from Adam Busch (he played a character Warren Meers on Buffy The Vampire Slayer) & it was personalized, it was great because he was the first celebrity to respond to my TTM request & it was personalized also.

Before that, my autographs were requested thru SFM & by emailing celebrities.
MorpheusDreamweaver
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MorpheusDreamweaver »

For photos, I prefer personalizations. I'm not planning to sell / trade / give away anything in my collection, so I'd rather have the autograph signed to me. I also enjoy seeing the movie/episode quotes that some actors write on personalized autographs.

Since I primarily collect baseball players' autographs, I send out a lot of trading cards. I tend to alternate between asking for them to be personalized and not asking for them to be personalized. With a smaller item, it doesn't always look so nice with extra writing.

I do not care for personalized autographs on baseballs at all.
dgangel

Post by dgangel »

I would rather my autographs be personalized. Like many others have said, it makes you feel like the -celebrities actually take the time to read your letter. Now, I think if the celebrity writes a note on the picture, it shows they read your letter and really appreciate their fans. The celebrities I write to really arent that famous, so its always great when they send a letter or note along with the picture. :D
Zorin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zorin »

Without a doubt personalized ones. I just ask for a signed photo as I dont really know how I would put it that I want it personalized.
AutographGirly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutographGirly »

personalized deffinetly!!
it makes it mean more to you. <33
Version: Robert Pattinson.
Latest..
Success: Jamie Johnston, Maiara Walsh
Failure: Kyle Massey
Sent Out: David Archuleta, Chelsea Staub, Keira Knightley
http://www.freewebs.com/autographgirly/