Personalized or Not?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

Personalized or Not?

You may select 1 option

View results

channyc123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Personalized or Not?

Post by channyc123 »

C1RQU1T wrote:
EmmaSheree wrote:
C1RQU1T wrote:Personalized For Sure… Just the other day i was thanking a celebrity on twitter saying thanks for signing my index card and she sent them about 6 months ago i just wanted to thank her she replied saying " I can't believe you still have that thanks so much for your sweet letter" i was so happy she still remembers me :)
I love it when you thank a celeb on twitter and they reply to you.
Ive had replys on twitter from Chris Rankin,Drew seeley and Kevin Chamberlin when i thanked them for autos.

i like getting personalized autos coz it feels like the celebs read my letter (which i ask for a dedication) and it makes it more special to me if its dedicated
I know it makes you feel special especially when they reply to you on twitter :)
I love being replied to on Twitter because that means you have been noticed. Justin Bieber, who i absoloutly love follows me and he's also RT'd me. Scooter Braun his manager also follows me, and has replied to my DM's.

I love personalized autographs as they mean so much more, but if i'm a huge fan of somebody who i have an autograph from but it's not personalized, it still means a lot.

- Chantelle.

http://ukbiebersource.com -
A NEW website for Beliebers for UK news.
We bring you all of the latest news, gossip and we also run competitions.

Twitter: http://twitter.com/ukbieberfeveruk

Latest Success: Cher Lloyd
kateadventurebear460
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kateadventurebear460 »

I like it somtimes personalized but I mean if u got one to give to a friend it would have your name on it so probably just a short saying no name.
Be yourself don't be shy just be yourself you will feel more comfortable that way.

Selena Gomez (x4pp) (x4 authentic) David Henry, Jake T Austin, Jennifer Stone (x3), Debby Ryan (x2), Nicole Anderson (x2), David Deluise, Kari Jobe (x2)
Coco Jones, Amy Adams (pp), Denyse Tontz, Peyton List (x3), Stefanie Scott, Laura Marano (pp), Bella Thorne, Victoria Justice (x2), Carrie Underwood,
Tim Allen, Cameron Boyce, Karan Brar (x2 pp and 1 authentic) Ben Stiller (pp), Drew Seeley (x2) Blake Micheal (x2), Bill Cosby, Nathen Kress, Jimmy Carter, Barbara and George Bush, Bill Clinton, George Bush, Obama, Cookie Monster, Jordyn Weber, Kirsten Stewart (pp) The band Perry (x2), Cyrina Fiallo.
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by C1RQU1T »

Congrats :) channyc123 :)
kateadventurebear460- I would suggest if your getting a photo for your friend or family post a sticky not on it saying that its for a friend :)
Favourite In-Person - Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Delta Goodrem, Keith Urban, Seal, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin
Favourite TTM/VV - Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, lil Wayne (jail)
Favourite Celebrity Moment - Met Nicki Minaj at Sydney Entertainment Centre she held my hand and said " F#ck the haters babe Just remember your haters are your motivators" <3
EmmaSheree
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by EmmaSheree »

i wrote a letter to Mary Berry (from great british bake off) and i asked for an extra one dedicated to my grandparents and 1 week later i opened my SASE and saw i had two from her!

i just wrote "if at all possible could you provide another picture for my grandparents as they are such huge fans of your work could you dedicate the autograph to "grandparents names" if this is at all possible
jessiemarie1701
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessiemarie1701 »

I LOVE it when I get autographs back personalized to me!
{??} {??}
jmallstar24
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jmallstar24 »

I love it when the autographs are personalized to me whether it's just my name or a message with it,Beceause the celeb took time to make it out to me which shows how much they care and apperciate me and that I took time to read my letter to them and tell them how much i apperciate them, but if it's not personalized but authentic i still like it because they get so much fanmail it;s very hard to persnalize each one, but they still took time to send me their autograph which is very cool. :D
supertoneman

Post by supertoneman »

i do agree that i don't really like the personalization on certain autographs like on baseball cards cause it does look tacky. for photos or even index cards i ask for a personalization cause it tells them that you are wanting it for yourself, and not to make money. it does also tells me that they took the time to read what you wrote and not just stuffed it into the pile. one such instance i loved getting personalized is a terri clark autograph that just got recently. it was a photo that i bought at one of her concerts and did not get it signed then but to get it signed was awesome. come eventually i may just want the autograph. i will be happy either way, personalized or not. after all i am discovering that it is a good hobby.
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
jamiso
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jamiso »

Personalized! Especially from a pretty actress. I like to see how she writes my name! :oops: :oops:
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

Definitely personalized! I always ask them for it. :)
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

I always ask for it to be personalized!