Via Venue Question

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Terri_Loves_Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Via Venue Question

Post by Terri_Loves_Usher »

I really have to know this, if you send an autogrpah request via a venue where someone will do a concert, and you inlcude a picture and a self addressed stamped envelope, will they always reply? I really have to know because Snoop Dogg is coming to Glasgow in a few days and it would be so much easier to write to him there than pay a lot for America. Please write back! Also, if the letter was to get there a few days before the show, would the venue keep the letter until Snoop got there or would they throw it away? I have e-mailed the venue but they haven't replied yet and I'm sooooo impatient. SOMEONE PLEASE REPLY QUICK! Thanx :D xx
xx..(``v``)..x..Terri..x..4..x..Usher..x..(``v``)..xx
misstiffany
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by misstiffany »

It depends on who the artist is.

For example, Linkin Park is really difficult to send through the mail. I tried writing them via venue and didn't receive anything back. I wrote to Elton John and he sent my picture in my SASE back really quickly.

You have to make sure that your letter arrives as close to the venue date. If you send it too early, the venue may throw your letter away.

Good luck!
Terri_Loves_Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Right thank you! The concert date is February 13th. Snoop seems like he would reply. If I send a SASE and a picture he should reply. I might send my letter on the 10th, then it will deffos be there for the 12th. One day before the show! I hope it works. I'll have to see if the venue e-mails back as well to whether I'm allowed to do it or not :roll:
misstiffany
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by misstiffany »

I definitely try to send my venue requests around 5 days before, just in case anything happens or whatnot. But try around and see if you get a success!

Good luck.
Terri_Loves_Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Hmm 5 days before? Well I might actually do that, that'll be the 8th. That'll be good cause I have to find a picture of him and get stamps and stuff to send. I hope he gets it instead of it going in the bin or something! :D Who have you wrote to via a venue? All a success?
misstiffany
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by misstiffany »

I've only written to Elton John and Linkin Park via venue.

I had a success from Sir Elton, and have not received anything from Linkin Park.
Terri_Loves_Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Right Thanx :D xx
barmy_army008

Post by barmy_army008 »

I would say aim for it to arrive 2 or 3 days before the concert.

As for defineately getting something back...
Well i've written via venue 4 times I think, and got something back on 3 ocassions. Two of those were ultra quick, and one took a few months, so don't give up hope of getting something {up}
Terri_Loves_Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I e-mailed the Carling Academy asking if I could send my letter to Snoop Dogg there and they said that it would be fine and they would pass it on to him when he is there. Then it's just a matter of him giving one little signature. They told me to include a SASE and a picture. I'm gonna send the new album sleeve cause theres a really good picture in that, it would look good signed. If he doesn't sign it they said that they would send it back anywayz, they said that would be rare so I have a 90% chance of getting it they said :D So I'm posting it in two days or tomorrow I think.
x_tink_x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x_tink_x »

good luck did u send it 2day (the 8th)?

xxxkayxxx