lil wayne.....

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
arznaheat2004
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

lil wayne.....

Post by arznaheat2004 »

does anyone know if lil wayne is still signing now that he is out of jail and if so what address should i use. I am going to send him a magazine to sign, how much postage should i put on the return envelope?.....thanks
packrat

Re: lil wayne.....

Post by packrat »

Assuming you live in the US, you can take it to the post office and weigh it at the kiosk in the lobby, or ask one of the clerks to weigh it out for you.
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

honestly now that he is outta jail i dont think he will...
u should've sent him while he was in jail..
try it... {up}
arznaheat2004
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by arznaheat2004 »

dueby_boys wrote:honestly now that he is outta jail i dont think he will...
u should've sent him while he was in jail..
try it... {up}

i would have if i had the mag back then...its the new rolling stones mag that just came out with him on the front cover.......i got a cd cover signed by him when he was in jail. just thought it would be cool to get the mag signed to
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

arznaheat2004 wrote:i would have if i had the mag back then...its the new rolling stones mag that just came out with him on the front cover.......i got a cd cover signed by him when he was in jail. just thought it would be cool to get the mag signed to
if i were you i would jus be happy with the signed cd cover..because if you mail that mag to him, you might not ever see it again... good luck.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:41 am.