Kristen Stewart's TTM signing habits.

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
dueby_boys

Re: Kristen Stewart's TTM signing habits.

Post by dueby_boys »

yeah she is rude..did anyone happen to watch the People's Choice Awards? If Not Here Goes: There was a segment here the host: Queen Latiffah was talking to the Twilight MAIN CAST and the more the host was talking to them (which was like 3-4 mins...LOLZ) she seemed to get more annoyed and more rude...youtube it. maybe im blowing it out of proportion but if i were a host (again) i wouldnt wanna talk to her...HAHAHA!!!

and when it comes to who NOT to write to like (Kristen, The Jonas Bros, and Miley) I know what im talking..people may think im dumb or im being an a**hole, im not trying to be but if someone wants to know an answer i WILL say the truth. THANK U HEYHEYYOU!! :mrgreen:
Jack.S
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jack.S »

Thanks everyone. Looks like I won't be wasting my with her then {down}.

Favorite Autographs: Harvey Keitel, Mark Harmon, David McCallum, Pauley Perrette, Leslie Nielsen
Waiting On:Pauley Perrette, Peter Kay, Larry David, Sean Murray, Gary Sinise.
Most Wanted: Sean Murray, Tom , Bill Hicks, Mitch Hedberg

My autographs: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=10 ... &aid=70604
My website: http://www.jacksautographs.webs.com/
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

You people are all unfair on her. She may come across as aloof, or even rude, at times, but ( albeit from what I have heard) she is a genuinely nice person, just shy and as awkward as you can get. Maybe she does not like to play "the game" so to speak. Maybe it is just nerves. Heck, she is my age! Give the woman a break. :-/
On a lighter note, the fact she is a stoner probably does not help! :-P
That being said, Jack, there is pretty much no chance of you getting a reply, so unless she is your idol or something, I would not bother.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

Jaffer wrote:On a lighter note, the fact she is a stoner probably does not help!
is that true? even if that were true, thats not her fans fault and we arent asking for a 3 hour meet and greet...they are asking her for a signed photo.
Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Heyheyyou »

She has complained about fans before she finds the whole twilight craze insane. She has mentioned it quite a few times in interviews.
Zimmy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zimmy »

dueby_boys wrote:
Jaffer wrote:On a lighter note, the fact she is a stoner probably does not help!
is that true? even if that were true, thats not her fans fault and we arent asking for a 3 hour meet and greet...they are asking her for a signed photo.
I believe a photo leaked of her on a porch with a bong.
Someone correct me if I am wrong.
jdp3577
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jdp3577 »

Zimmy wrote:
dueby_boys wrote:
I believe a photo leaked of her on a porch with a bong.
Someone correct me if I am wrong.
here it is http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthrea ... /1667962/1
#-John-#
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

WHOA...! thats legal there right in CA?
SimonaMusik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SimonaMusik »

dueby_boys wrote:
WHOA...! thats legal there right in CA?
Yes, bong is legal in CA. At the time that photo was taken she was 18.
Favourite Successes: Jennifer Lawrence, Daniel Radcliffe, Dakota Fanning, Amanda Seyfried, Colbie Caillat, Miranda Cosgrove, Matthew Lewis, Saoirse Ronan

MOST WANTED: Taylor Swift, Kristen Stewart, Emma Watson, Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

SimonaMusik wrote:Yes, bong is legal in CA. At the time that photo was taken she was 18.
IDC if its legal or not...thats gross. {down}

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:42 pm.