Autograph Storing & Protection

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
dueby_boys

Re: Autograph Storing & Protection

Post by dueby_boys »

Brink wrote:Nah, I don't feel like searching for it.

Sorry.
well instead of being lazy and filling up questions that 100 people have already asked search for it next time. you just joined the forum a day ago and that is a "rule"...search first then if you cant find it, post what you would like to know.
SimonaMusik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SimonaMusik »

I use a folder with sleeves. My autographs still look perfect (:
Favourite Successes: Jennifer Lawrence, Daniel Radcliffe, Dakota Fanning, Amanda Seyfried, Colbie Caillat, Miranda Cosgrove, Matthew Lewis, Saoirse Ronan

MOST WANTED: Taylor Swift, Kristen Stewart, Emma Watson, Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce
Brink
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Brink »

dueby_boys wrote:
Brink wrote:Nah, I don't feel like searching for it.

Sorry.
well instead of being lazy and filling up questions that 100 people have already asked search for it next time. you just joined the forum a day ago and that is a "rule"...search first then if you cant find it, post what you would like to know.
No.
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

Brink wrote:No.
lazy new commers :roll: lol but anyways you can report me. tats your right to do whatever you want. and i will explain the situation and what happened...so report me because you know what i didnt do anything wrong. i simply said before you post things on the forum to do a search {up} but oh well LOL :D email your mod friend.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:05 pm.