How do you keep your autographs?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

How do you keep your autographs?

You may select 1 option

View results

Post by Guest »

the best storage solution is probably the one i use and find best as do most colelctors. Store your autos in Ultr pro 8x10 sleeves which are acid free and uv protective, you can then store the photo sleeves in the ultra pro hardback collectors album.

You can find these are nearly all autograph and sci-fi conventions.

ant
bohan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bohan »

above was posted by me.

There is a spelling mistake, should read - ultra pro
iceman197431
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iceman197431 »

Mine are all framed and on my wall as I like to show them off to friends when they come around.
Alan
benny_holb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by benny_holb »

I tell some of my online friends when I get a new success... Some of them are kind enough to at least fake caring, or they might not even think it's really all that stupid. So far I've only had one person tell me she thought it was stupid.

I keep mine in an expandable file folder.
Terri_Loves_Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Terri_Loves_Usher »

I haven't told my friends that I write to all these celebs because they would want me asking them to get more autographs for them, which would then decrease my chances of getting a reply. I store mine in a storage box but put them in a polly pocket as well. I have this weird thing with storage boxes and a lot of my documents and school work are in them so, autographs was another excue for one. I have a couple in a frame, but I'm gonna put pictures of me and my friends in them because they are lying in drawers and my autographs are being showed off. Friends are more important so my fave celebs have to stick to a bright pink box :D
xx..(``v``)..x..Terri..x..4..x..Usher..x..(``v``)..xx
Keira4life
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Keira4life »

Most of mine are framed. I think it looks nice. when i have to many on my wall. i take some of them down and put them in a scrapbook. that way when i get a new one, i can put that one in the frame.
Most current success: Eva Green & Sara Paxton
(Authentic)- 30 (PP)- 13 (In Person)- 1
x_tink_x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x_tink_x »

well most of mine are bought and presented and framed, to see pics check out my site, i scanned em in
http://www.freewebs.com/kaysautos

xx
Last edited by x_tink_x on Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spfan22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Spfan22 »

I put mine in frames and then I usually hang them up on my wall. I think that if they are exposed to sunlight for a long time, the picture will eventually fade. I'm not sure though. 8)
Terri_Loves_Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Terri_Loves_Usher »

I think that they can fade. You should be able to get some sort of special frames to prevent that, but everythime you get new autographs change which ones you display :D
xx..(``v``)..x..Terri..x..4..x..Usher..x..(``v``)..xx
benny_holb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by benny_holb »

Well, it depends on the picture. Some companies use fade-resistant ink and paper, others just use regular photo paper. I would try to keep them out of direct sunlight. That way you run almost no chance of anything happening.

--Ben