international

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
maybetobe44
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

international

Post by maybetobe44 »

do you have a better chance of receving autographs if you live in the US?( i live in Japan) I had my dad send a letter to Lindsay Lohan from the US, and I included SASE and everything (i put american stamps on them, not IRC's). i haven't received a reply, but Stefan's Autographs site says they recieved a reply in two months! is this the case for all celebs???? :| Someone please write back!
maybetobe44
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by maybetobe44 »

i sent my letter at the end of september. stefan's autographs sent it 11-02-2004 and got a preprint 01-21-2005. i haven't received a reply yet! my dad took it to the post office, so i'm pretty sure the stamp were right.
maybetobe44
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by maybetobe44 »

Yes, it was the same address. Oh well. :( I'll keep trying :D
Terri_Loves_Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Terri_Loves_Usher »

Your letter could have gotten lost at the post office or maybe she has so much fan mail that she only replies to some. I have no idea, but it is strange that you haven't received a reply yet when others have even though they wrote to her later. Your request could just be taking longer to get to the US as well.
xx..(``v``)..x..Terri..x..4..x..Usher..x..(``v``)..xx
maybetobe44
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by maybetobe44 »

Yes...there's lots of things that could've happened to it. :( to me, it seems that u're more likely to recieve a reply if u are from the same country...i dunno if it's true tho.
oh btw, stefan's autographs is from switzerland, just to let u know.
maybetobe44
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by maybetobe44 »

:) I think I'll send another one via venue. That's what I'm going to do for really famous celebs (i.e. Keira Knightley, Orlando Bloom, Lindsay Lohan, etc.). Lots of ppl have gotten really good responses from them...
maybetobe44
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by maybetobe44 »

yes i do! i got them at the stefan's website. it has tons of via venue addresses. there's two of them. should i post them?