Billy Dee Williams-Elizabeth Atkins Bowman Goodwill Success!

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
RYAN J.

Billy Dee Williams-Elizabeth Atkins Bowman Goodwill Success!

Post by RYAN J. »

Awesome! :shock: Went to a Goodwill store today in Bryan, OH and was browsing through their huge selection of books as I always do at goodwill stores in hopes that maybe I’d come across any signed copies of people I know to add to my collection. ;-) After about 3 minutes I spotted a novel under a stack of books named ‘Twilight’. (No it’s not the Vampire series one. lol.) Written by a Billy Dee Williams and Elizabeth Atkins Bowman.

Curious if this was really the same Billy Dee Williams I know from Star Wars I picked it up and after opening the first two pages I saw what looked like to be some writing at the top and bottom on the other side of the page!! :shock: My heart started racing as I quickly flipped the page over and YES! In fine black sharpie was an authentic Billy Dee Williams autograph personalized to a lady named Vickie!! :lol: I couldn’t believe it! At the bottom of the page was Elizabeth Atkins Bowman’s signature also personalized ‘To Vickie’.

I instantly knew it was the same Billy Dee Williams from Star Wars as I see examples of his signature all the time that my friends get at conventions. ;-) Only I ended paying a whopping $1.61 for it! :D This is the second Goodwill success I’ve found so far (First was Donald Trump).

Billy Dee Williams / Elizabeth Atkins Bowman Signed Book Page:

RYAN J. 8)
Icena
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Billy Dee Williams-Elizabeth Atkins Bowman Goodwill Success!

Post by Icena »

What a steal, great success Ryan! {up}
R.I.P Jeremy Brett, The Only Sherlock Holmes I've Ever Known.
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Thanks! I'm pretty stoked about it! The book section is the first place I head to when going to thrift shops now. :lol: Hoping to get my hands on some real good ones soon like Johnny Cash! :D

RYAN J. 8)
Ryco11757
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ryco11757 »

There is a Book store that 20min away from me that has a "Signed book" section it is pretty Cool, i bought about 7 books!
Victorai Gotti, Al Roker, kathie lee Grifford are some! Congrats! {up}
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Thanks Ryan! I'm kind of glad the goodwill stores I've been in don't have a special section for the signed copies, as I love the thrill of going through them all in hopes that they will be signed. :lol: Congrats on your finds!! I would love to get an Al Roker signed book soon.

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:01 am.