NHL Players

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
jeff550
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: NHL Players

Post by jeff550 »

quick88 wrote:does anybody have alex ovechkins address? he is my favorite player,and would love to get his auto. if any of you could help me that would be great. if you want just message me instead of posting it on here.
just search alex ovechkin in VA on white pages, the one in arlington is the right one
Feel free to pm me if you need a postage price for mail involving the USA, or if you need to buy US stamps(foreign cash accepted!)
quick88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by quick88 »

jeff550 wrote:
quick88 wrote:does anybody have alex ovechkins address? he is my favorite player,and would love to get his auto. if any of you could help me that would be great. if you want just message me instead of posting it on here.
just search alex ovechkin in VA on white pages, the one in arlington is the right one
the arlington one is the washington capitals address. the team website says not to send to players thru the team. i have that one.
autographs i have:pete rose,wade boggs,joe thomas,colt mccoy,drew brees,matt leinart,troy aikman,kelly pavlik,rickie fowler,ronnie lott,larry nance,greg pruitt,luis apiricio,max manning,herb score,"mean" joe greene,kenny lofton,wanderlei silva,bret hull,carlos santana(indians player),jimmer fredette,ryan braun(brewers),dana white,ozzie newsome,mike modano,jim calhoun,jon jones,randy couture,jim tressel,alex ovechkin,dirk nowitzki
TTM successes-wanderlei silva,brett hull,carlos santana(indians player),jimmer fredette,ryan braun(brewers),dana white,ozzie newsome,mike modano,jim calhoun,jon jones,randy couture,jim tressel,lars anderson,alex ovechkin,dirk nowitzki

waiting on:GSP,bj penn,cain velasquez,travis pastrana,danica patrick,michael phelps,cc sabathia,bryce harper,josh hamilton,stephen strasburg,buster posey,joey votto,ryan bader,neftali feliz,david price,aroldis chapman,miguel angel torres,blake griffin,kareem abdul-jabbar,mario andretti,michael brantley,adam dunn
klingonmaquis
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by klingonmaquis »

sent Jan 28th
kevin dineen 2 tc co portland pirates
got back one card signed
Scifi, comic books and a few other areas are my interests in autograph collecting. If you want to talk feel free to pm me.
quick88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by quick88 »

anyone have the florida address for pavel bure?? i have the vancouver one for him,but i guess he no longer lives there full-time and the florida address is a better bet to get something.
autographs i have:pete rose,wade boggs,joe thomas,colt mccoy,drew brees,matt leinart,troy aikman,kelly pavlik,rickie fowler,ronnie lott,larry nance,greg pruitt,luis apiricio,max manning,herb score,"mean" joe greene,kenny lofton,wanderlei silva,bret hull,carlos santana(indians player),jimmer fredette,ryan braun(brewers),dana white,ozzie newsome,mike modano,jim calhoun,jon jones,randy couture,jim tressel,alex ovechkin,dirk nowitzki
TTM successes-wanderlei silva,brett hull,carlos santana(indians player),jimmer fredette,ryan braun(brewers),dana white,ozzie newsome,mike modano,jim calhoun,jon jones,randy couture,jim tressel,lars anderson,alex ovechkin,dirk nowitzki

waiting on:GSP,bj penn,cain velasquez,travis pastrana,danica patrick,michael phelps,cc sabathia,bryce harper,josh hamilton,stephen strasburg,buster posey,joey votto,ryan bader,neftali feliz,david price,aroldis chapman,miguel angel torres,blake griffin,kareem abdul-jabbar,mario andretti,michael brantley,adam dunn
quick88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by quick88 »

when you send a request to an older player,what exactly do you say. i am trying to thin of things to say in a letter to igor larionov,but cant figure anything out. i wrote to jaromir jagr,and had more than enough to say. any insight would be great.

klingonmaquis
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by klingonmaquis »

Sent Jan 21st
Jonathan Cheechoo 3 tc 1 team photo
recieved back my SJ Sharks 03-04 photo back, answered questions on letter and no sign of the cards but already had some signed cards.
Scifi, comic books and a few other areas are my interests in autograph collecting. If you want to talk feel free to pm me.
Mbarr23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mbarr23 »

Henrik Zetterberg c/o agent. posted marked from boston which i near where i live and i got 4 days after their home-and-home series with the bruins
jeff550

Post by jeff550 »

quick88 wrote:
jeff550 wrote:
the arlington one is the washington capitals address. the team website says not to send to players thru the team. i have that one.
no its not, and the caps site lies, I have had many autos come back c/o the team

4906 16th St N,
Arlington, VA 22205
Feel free to pm me if you need a postage price for mail involving the USA, or if you need to buy US stamps(foreign cash accepted!)
vjw0307
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vjw0307 »

Starting a hockey HOF project. Sent out this first batch Friday and today:

Bobby Hull
Bret Hull
Bobby Clarke
Bernie Federko
Fern Flaman
Emile Francis
Bill Gadsby
Eddie Giacomin
Michel Goulet
Johnny Bucyk
Alex Delvecchio
Bill Barber
Scott Bowman
Dave Keon
Al MacInnis
Larry Robinson
Bob Pulford
Brad Park
Cam Neely
Joe Mullen
Peter Stastny
Vladislav Tretiak
Harry Sinden
quick88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by quick88 »

just got back brett hull. he signed an 8x10,but kept my card. signed in blue shapie with the inscription '99 cup. best sig to date. brett hull is a must!!!!