December month

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
MWinick
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

December month

Post by MWinick »

I didn't think that I would be able to get many mail responses this year due to the USPS having mail delays including mail getting lost. Also I was very appreciative of some people I know at my post office that took the time to help me find missing mails and are continuing to help advocate for me along continuing to look for more mail that is missing.

This December I made an achievement on getting 73 letter from influential people and celebrities.

Feel free to visit my blog to see the nice responses from influential people and celebrities: http://www.mattsletters.com
admin
Site Admin

Re: December month

Post by admin »

Hi MWinick :)

Congrats {up}

Fanmail 8)
Generation-2006
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: December month

Post by Generation-2006 »

Hello MWinick! :D

Fantastic success!!! :shock: {up} I've been "following" your posts on this frum for some time and I'm impressed by your autographs.
Receiving a personal letter from a famous celebrity is the most valuable "form" of receiving an autograph by post. Good luck with your continued collecting! {up} Congratualtions! :D

Good luck collecting,
{star} Mateusz from Poland