TAlent agencies during covid 19

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
michaelchester
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

TAlent agencies during covid 19

Post by michaelchester »

I have been asked about talent agencies and other agencies that represent celebrities-question is are they open? Here is the answer so far:
For Hollywood’s biggest talent agencies, working from home has been the least of tough adjustments in the stunning fallout from the coronavirus pandemic. Revenue streams at the companies have suddenly dried up as show business has shut down.

From major players CAA, WME, UTA, ICM Partners and Paradigm, economic hardship, staff cuts, and a complete shock to corporate culture have come almost immediately as a nation becomes homebound in the effort to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus.

The bad news began on Friday when roughly 100 staffers were laid off at Paradigm, with more expected in the coming days at the agency. ffices of William Morris Endeavor are making remote moves to save cash. Expense reimbursements have been temporarily frozen, three individuals familiar with the matter said, and future expenses are prohibited until further notice. At ICM, “floating assistants,” support staff not assigned to a specific agent or department, were laid off on Wednesday

THE GOOD NEWS IS: THERE IS A GRANT THAT WAS DEVELOPED TO HELP KEEP THESE AGENCIES AFLOAT-AS FOR AUTOGRAPH REQUEST ITS LIKE ITS ALWAYS BEEN A HIT OR A MISS-IS SOMEONE PICKS UP THE MAIL YOU MIGHT GET LUCKY IF NOT ITS GOING TO BE A LONG WAIT.
camnc123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: TAlent agencies during covid 19

Post by camnc123 »

michaelchester wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:56 pm I have been asked about talent agencies and other agencies that represent celebrities-question is are they open? Here is the answer so far:
For Hollywood’s biggest talent agencies, working from home has been the least of tough adjustments in the stunning fallout from the coronavirus pandemic. Revenue streams at the companies have suddenly dried up as show business has shut down.

From major players CAA, WME, UTA, ICM Partners and Paradigm, economic hardship, staff cuts, and a complete shock to corporate culture have come almost immediately as a nation becomes homebound in the effort to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus.

The bad news began on Friday when roughly 100 staffers were laid off at Paradigm, with more expected in the coming days at the agency. ffices of William Morris Endeavor are making remote moves to save cash. Expense reimbursements have been temporarily frozen, three individuals familiar with the matter said, and future expenses are prohibited until further notice. At ICM, “floating assistants,” support staff not assigned to a specific agent or department, were laid off on Wednesday

THE GOOD NEWS IS: THERE IS A GRANT THAT WAS DEVELOPED TO HELP KEEP THESE AGENCIES AFLOAT-AS FOR AUTOGRAPH REQUEST ITS LIKE ITS ALWAYS BEEN A HIT OR A MISS-IS SOMEONE PICKS UP THE MAIL YOU MIGHT GET LUCKY IF NOT ITS GOING TO BE A LONG WAIT.
I thought William Morris didn't forward their mail? Also, I've sent a fwe to Paradigm and all have come back unsigned. Some agent got it and just sent it back to me.