Any successes during the pandemic?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Eddiej76
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Any successes during the pandemic?

Post by Eddiej76 »

Has anyone been sending requests out during the pandemic and had success via agency addresses? I'm hoping celebrities will eventually receive all that mail and it won't be lost somewhere.
oryxandcrake
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Any successes during the pandemic?

Post by oryxandcrake »

Eddiej76 wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:44 pm Has anyone been sending requests out during the pandemic and had success via agency addresses? I'm hoping celebrities will eventually receive all that mail and it won't be lost somewhere.
I have sold some cds via ebay and noticed that things maybe don't get lost, but they take an awfully long time to reach the receiver especially if outside Europe - I am in the EU.
Most Recent Success In Person: Candlemass
Favorite In Person successes: Van Halen, Springsteen, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Depeche Mode
Most Recent Success TTM: Robert Englund
Waiting For: Dave Mustaine
Most Wanted: Lemmy (RIP)
michaelchester
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by michaelchester »

my past collections were pretty steady not to many rts or refuse I would average about 1q about of 20 that would be rts but never a refusal but now things have changed now very rare I actually receive an autograph I get more rts and refusals so I investigated and found that the major of celebrities by my surprise believe they can get covid through the mail which is not true but celebrities are known to be paranoid.
All I can comment on this is keep trying and keep records don't trash rts try again when this covid thing is over .Remember true collectors have a lot of patience an never stop trying/ Good luck on your journey.
michaelchester
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by michaelchester »

my past collections were pretty steady not to many rts or refuse I would average about 1q about of 20 that would be rts but never a refusal but now things have changed now very rare I actually receive an autograph I get more rts and refusals so I investigated and found that the major of celebrities by my surprise believe they can get covid through the mail which is not true but celebrities are known to be paranoid.
All I can comment on this is keep trying and keep records don't trash rts try again when this covid thing is over .Remember true collectors have a lot of patience an never stop trying/ Good luck on your journey.