Bulk Mailings

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
matt.jukes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Bulk Mailings

Post by matt.jukes »

Hi,

I'm in the midst of an attempted 100 autograph collection of MCU stars, and as you can imagine, more than one come out of the same talent agencies.

So, it was my thinking that, to cut down postage costs, I could just put the envelopes to each celeb into one large envelope (each one still sealed as I would if I sent them individually). Then I would send the one larger letter directly to the talent agency and when they opened it, they could distribute the envelopes accordingly.

Has anyone tried this? Does it work? Would it not work like that?

I don't know who I would address the large envelope too, but I can figure that out, I guess.

Any ideas?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Bulk Mailings

Post by admin »

Hi matt.jukes :)

You should send one autograph request for each celebrity individually.

A Self Addressed Stamped Envelope (SASE) doubles your chance of success. Ex: if you send 100 letters with a SASE you'll get 10 replies, without a proper SASE you'll only receive 5 replies.

Fanmail 8)
matt.jukes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Bulk Mailings

Post by matt.jukes »

I was still sending one per Celeb, each with a SASE. It was simply to send multiple to the same address in a bundle. But I presume you still mean I should send them each individually. I had a feeling that might be the case. Thank you.