Thrift Store Autograph findings?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
DisneyStrong86
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Thrift Store Autograph findings?

Post by DisneyStrong86 »

So i'm an avid Thrift store junky... my parents will go to a few when they are on vacation.
I have found 3 autograph items at a thrift store near me. It's an Epcot pin holder with a Disney Imaginear autograph. Another item is a signed baseball
of a team. not sure which one. The 3rd is a Mini NY Giants helmet signed by Tiki Barber.

My parents, however, found an autograph NY Mets hat signed by Tom Selleck. I compared it to the autographs i got from Tom Selleck and they
look the same. however the autograph on the hat is in pencil or a thin ink.

Anywho...have you ever found an autograph item at a thrift store? Post your story
My old FANMAIL.BIZ name was: Picture_Blogger101...
(No longer know the email address associated with it).
oryxandcrake
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Thrift Store Autograph findings?

Post by oryxandcrake »

I found some signed cds in a second hand store I go to sometimes.

A fully autographed One Direction cd that was a very good gift for an 18th birthday.
A somewhat rare obscure hard rock cd signed by one member - sold with a good profit

A buddy found Ozzy's No More Tears on vinyl signed by... everyone but Ozzy. It cost next to nothing so he bought it anyway. The drummer Randy Castillo was also in Mötley Crue and he died some years ago so his signature may be worth something and is impossible to get now obviously.
Most Recent Success In Person: Candlemass
Favorite In Person successes: Van Halen, Springsteen, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Depeche Mode
Most Recent Success TTM: Robert Englund
Waiting For: Dave Mustaine
Most Wanted: Lemmy (RIP)