Comic Book Collectors

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
darryl-zero
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Comic Book Collectors

Post by darryl-zero »

I got a return back from Rudy Nebres. It only took about a week. He made me a great Captain America sketch, and signed my Avengers book. I also bought one of Fed Hembeck's works off of ebay. Thanks for the tips guys!
mrwoodland
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mrwoodland »

darryl-zero wrote:I got a return back from Rudy Nebres. It only took about a week. He made me a great Captain America sketch, and signed my Avengers book. I also bought one of Fed Hembeck's works off of ebay. Thanks for the tips guys!
Did you request Cap? I asked him for an Iron Man a while back and got a Conan sketch, which while very cool seemed a little odd haha.
Nato64
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nato64 »

Hi, does anyone have an address for Walt and Louise Simonson?
Justinsdad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Justinsdad »

Nato64 wrote:Does anyone have an address for Ivan Reis?
I believe Ivan Reis lives in Brazil, but DC is always great about forwarding mail to their current employees. I had a great success from Oclair Albert last year, who lives in Brazil but had it forwarded to him c/o DC. Good luck! I've had one out to him for a little over two months (he's THE best right now, I believe!), but that whole process takes a while, I'm sure!
I'm also a portrait artist!
Check out my work at:
http://facebook.com/ClintHedges/
Justinsdad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Justinsdad »

staticstorm1728 wrote:Sent a package out yesterday to Jodi Picoult to sign all 4 issues of Wonder Woman she wrote. Hope I get them back!!
I got Ms. Picoult back on a couple Wonder Woman cards last year. She signed 2 and added 2 extras in a little under two weeks time. You shouldn't have a problem!
I'm also a portrait artist!
Check out my work at:
http://facebook.com/ClintHedges/
Nato64
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nato64 »

Thanks for the reply on Reis. Trying to decide if I am gonna send a comic that both Louise and Walter Simonson worked on and get it signed. I probably should wait a week or so until the snow melts before I do.
legendwithoutaname
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by legendwithoutaname »

Katie Cook Purchased Sketch Card
Cost $10
About 2 weeks
http://katiecandraw.bigcartel.com/

I will NOT PM you an address.
I will assist you in getting said address.
IE: give you pointers on where to get it.
mrwoodland
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mrwoodland »

I got a cool TMNT sketch from co creator of the Teenage mutant ninja turtles Peter Laird. He also included a pretty spiffy postcard that he signed and did a turtle doodle on. I was able to reach him c/o mirage studios.
baseball/COMIC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by baseball/COMIC »

mrwoodland wrote:I got a cool TMNT sketch from co creator of the Teenage mutant ninja turtles Peter Laird. He also included a pretty spiffy postcard that he signed and did a turtle doodle on. I was able to reach him c/o mirage studios.
THATS AWESOME how long did it take?
mrwoodland
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mrwoodland »

baseball/COMIC wrote:
mrwoodland wrote:I got a cool TMNT sketch from co creator of the Teenage mutant ninja turtles Peter Laird. He also included a pretty spiffy postcard that he signed and did a turtle doodle on. I was able to reach him c/o mirage studios.
THATS AWESOME how long did it take?
About a month, I don't have exact dates unfortunately :/ I got the address from the database if you want to send to him :) I also sent a letter to Kevin Eastman, c/o IDW publishing but haven't heard back yet. I'll be sure to post here if I do