Comic Book Collectors

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Nato64
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Comic Book Collectors

Post by Nato64 »

I have been searching the entire thread, and either it's not there, or I am just overlooking it. Does anyone have an address for Gerry Conway or Roger Stern? Like I said, I bet I am overlooking it!
darryl-zero
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by darryl-zero »

I have received successes from Len Wein and Joe Staton in the last month.
Justinsdad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Justinsdad »

I've been looking for Roger Stern for a while myself and have been stuck! Anyone know at least what city he's near, or maybe his wife's name?

Interesting reply today from Marifran O'Neil-wife of Denny... A while back, Denny signed my Doc Savage, my Azrael and an X-Men playing card with Professor X featured. Well, today, I got a media mail package they paid five bucks to send me, containing several trade paperbacks, including Deadman, the Spirit, the Phantom, Batman with Neal Adams, and another I forget the name of, all signed by Mr. O'Neil! There was a note from the Missus saying she apologized, and hopefully these replacement books would make up for what was damaged. I was shocked, really! I'm thinking he kept my letter, signed and returned my items, then SHE found it and thought my stuff had come up missing. So I'm going to send another letter TO HER, thanking them for the time and the trouble, explaining the mix up and seeing if they want these things returned. This was super cool for her to do for me though! I'm really impressed! (if only I'd had this Batman two weeks ago, I could've had it signed by Neal Adams! Lol)
I'm also a portrait artist!
Check out my work at:
http://facebook.com/ClintHedges/
Nato64
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nato64 »

That is awesome. She sounds like Jon Grudens wife. She ensures he signs your items and then she returns them with a note.
Justinsdad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Justinsdad »

Figured I had some time to add a few more successful addresses tonight...these have all worked for me in the past two to three months.

Bill Wray
510 East Laurel Ave.
Sierra Madre CA 91024
-signed Hellboy Junior cover and added a card of his own with HBJ drawn on it.

Jodi Picoult
38 Goodfellow Rd.
Hanover NH 03755
-signed 2 Wonder Woman cards.

Steven Butler
182 Lowell Pierce Rd.
Lucedale MS 39542
-signed 3 of the 92 Marvel cards he drew, wrote a note

Delfin Barras
14300 Terra Bella St. #81
Panorama City CA 91402
-signed ARMOR cover, drew self-portrait on my sketch card

Ron Marz
674 North Mansion Rd.
Duanesburg NY 12056
-signed covers from Green Lantern, Silver Surfer, Phantom, Batman and Stormwatch, and sent about 6 other signed comics and TPB's! Such an amazing guy!

Len Wein
9325 Vanalden Ave.
Northridge CA 91324
-Signed 2 X-Men cards and a Swamp Thing. If I had only known THEN how many issues of The Watchmen I would end up picking up in the past 4 days! LOL

David Seidman
120 North Belfield Ave.
Havertown PA 19083
Signed my Sins of the Fallen along with a couple of his prints, and a huge poster he painted from Charmed, all signed

Reggie Hudlin
10833 Wilshire Blvd.
Apt 101
Los Angeles, CA 90024-4396
-signed several Black Panther covers. He was HIGH on my most wanted list!

Tom DeFalco
3045 Shore Dr
Merrick, NY 11566-5204
-Signed several covers, including Night Thrasher, one of my favorite creations of his!
I'm also a portrait artist!
Check out my work at:
http://facebook.com/ClintHedges/
spideyfan71
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spideyfan71 »

Big thanks to Justinsdad for the addresses on these 2 awesome successes:

Fantastic Batman sketch from Norm Rapmund

Awesome Spider-Man sketch from Rudy Nebres.

I absolutely love opening the mail boxes and finding these treasures inside. I'm probably going to try to get as many Batman and Spider-Man sketches as I can. Those are my two favorite heroes. I still have a couple out that I am waiting on like Erik Larsen and a few others.

Also, thanks for the tip on sketch cards Justinsdad. My Artist cards from the autographcard.com is running low and I was able to grab a pack of Bristol smooths to keep me going.

Mike
Nato64
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nato64 »

How good are Jim Lee and Erik Larsen, and Scott Snyder as signers?
megamike79
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by megamike79 »

I sent this to James Gunn via Shepperton Studios a few weeks before he was due to finish filming Guardians of the Galaxy. I didn't hear anything back so thought no more about it then on Wednesday it turned up with the postage paid from America (Disney Studios) {up}
http://twitpic.com/e379vw
spideyfan71
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spideyfan71 »

Thanks to Justinsdad for the addresses posted. I was able to get 3 more sketch cards done.

Batman by Trevor Von Eeden

Spider-man by Klaus Janson

Spider-Man by Erik Larsen. This was a surprise as I thought he took up to a year to return mail. Very happy it didn't take that long.

Mike
insertnamehere
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by insertnamehere »

I got a couple of pieces in from British Artist David Golding a couple of days ago, ones he had done a while ago as one is dated 2011, the other 2012. Pretty chuffed with them, well cool.

http://one4themoney.wordpress.com/2014/ ... new-items/
LOADS OF AWESOME SIGNED GOODIES IN CHARITY AUCTIONS... http://one4themoney.wordpress.com for more information :D SUPPORTING THE AWESOME CHILDREN WITH CANCER UK! KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR NEW ITEMS :)