Thank you notes?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
SophieBooty
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Thank you notes?

Post by SophieBooty »

I've only ever sent out one thank you note, and the celebrity did the same thing, sent me another autograph.

I would do it for every success I recieve, but it get's pricey on top of your original LOR, so I usually just thank the celebrity in my first letter.

It's a nice gesture though, and it dosen't do any harm, so if you can spare the stamps, then do it!

Sophie {up}
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

I sent a thank you note to Betty White because hers is my favourite autograph and she sent me a really lovely letter too. I don't always send thank you notes. Just for really nice responses {thumb2}
1name1legend
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 1name1legend »

I too sent Betty White a thank you letter. We got autographs from her the same day as our pot bellied pig died and it help ease the pain. I sent her a letter thanking her for that.
chocolatelee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chocolatelee »

I always do that if I got my favorite star's autograph.
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Anna Faris, Laura Linney, Sophia Bush, Bryce Johnson
KatrinaLouise
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KatrinaLouise »

I sent a thank you letter to the first ever person to reply to me because I was shocked that I actually got a reply and it seemed like the right thing to do. I got an identical autograph to the one I originally recieved.
dobie516

Post by dobie516 »

I have on occasion sent a thank you note. It's usually if the star sent me something special that I hadn't enclosed. It's a good way to show our appreciation. No star has to sign the items that we send.