Ebay

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
kairis
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ebay

Post by kairis »

Can i sold on ebay preprinted autographs for big price?
Moridin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ebay

Post by Moridin »

Can buy hooked on phonics cheap price.
danny2010

Post by danny2010 »

Moridin there is no reason to be so rude. kairis was simply asking a question.

kairis, as for ebay, I'm not a expert, but I don't think preprinted autographs would sell for a lot of money.
grobanite19
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by grobanite19 »

I don't know about the price, but make sure that you post that it is NOT a original, and that it is a pre-print, and you might want to post what a pre-print is, or you could get in trouble if they think their buying a authentic!
Paigey012

Post by Paigey012 »

I have never tried selling autographs on eBay but I doubt weather you will get alot of money for a PP autograph. Make sure you say that it is a PP and not authentic ;-)
Taio
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Taio »

I am an eBay expert, need any help just come to me.

Anyway, pre-printed autographs don't go for much on eBay. For example I sold a full set of Friends cast auto's with 2 frames for £3.20. It only went up to that price I reckon because I sold the frames with them. Another example is smaller version, pre-printed CSI cast picture, that went for £0.99.

I hope this helps. {thumb2}
Moridin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Moridin »

danny2010 wrote:Moridin there is no reason to be so rude. kairis was simply asking a question.

kairis, as for ebay, I'm not a expert, but I don't think preprinted autographs would sell for a lot of money.
Uh. Maybe if he learned how to form a sentence it wouldn't have required the sarcastic remark. And sarcasm =/= rudeness. {up}
danny2010

Post by danny2010 »

Moridin wrote:
danny2010 wrote:Moridin there is no reason to be so rude. kairis was simply asking a question.

Uh. Maybe if he learned how to form a sentence it wouldn't have required the sarcastic remark. And sarcasm =/= rudeness. {up}
Actually, your sarcasm did come off very rude. Kairis came to this site to do something that we all here enjoy, collecting autographs. He (or she) was simply asking a question. They have stated before that their English isn't the best and I know for a fact that there are other users on this site that don't speak English very well and don't form all of their sentences perfectly, and that's okay. Yes, kairis' sentence wasn't perfectly formed, but it was good enough that we could understand it.