New Moon Cast Success?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Nicolasourous
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

New Moon Cast Success?

Post by Nicolasourous »

hey, has anyone sended an autograph while they were making a movie and ever got it back?

I sent one to Peter Facinelli, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, and Robert Pattinson. On March 9 , Think I will get it back?

I also did get a Success By Amanda Seyfried! Unfortanetly I can't show you because my camera broke :( But she Personalized it ! ((:
hippiejewel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: New Moon Cast Success?

Post by hippiejewel »

They didn't post the New Moon address here because they didn't want the address to get bombarded with letters.......Perhaps someone did get it and send something.....You never know.......Good luck.

Jewel :mrgreen:
Sammya
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: New Moon Cast Success?

Post by Sammya »

Hi Nicolasourous,

as far as I know, no one who'd sent there got anything back from the set of "New Moon" {down} . I've heard they forwarded the mail to their agencies, but I would say they just threw it away. You should try sending to Peter and Robert to the agencies, both are great with fanmail, but with Peter you have to be lucky to get an authentic auto. Kristen and Taylor seem to reply VV, but I haven't seen many responses from them. Good luck nonetheless :D .

Sammya