What do you think when everyone but you receive a reply?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

What do you think when everyone but you receive a reply?

You may select up to 3 options

View results

khackdrums

Re: What do you think when everyone but you receive a reply?

Post by khackdrums »

I have had many of of these requests happen to me, but I hope it's only a delay! {thumb2}

Khackdrums :D
theartist29
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by theartist29 »

stellar_fuse wrote:
theartist29 wrote:Most of the times, I think it's because I send IRC's, the only option available to me since I live in Portugal and some celebrities unfortunatly, don't take that in consideration.
{down} I never thought of that. I always use IRCs too.
Yeah. Even today I got an email that made me really happy because a person from a certain agency said that she could get me the autograph of a celebrity I idolize since I was a kid, one of my top 5 most wanted autographs ever. I wrote back saying that I couldn't get american stamps and that I would send IRC's and if that would be ok.
Well in a matter of 5m I went from being really happy to extremely sad as that person replied to me that in no way they would send me my autographs back if I sent them IRCs.
It seems people overseas are always being penalized for not living in the US. And that sucks, they should have someone (especially in agencies) that should deal with fan mail and even going to the post office to trade IRC's if needed...
Today basically confirmed why I never got anything back from celebrities I see other ppl in here have successes.
stellar_fuse
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stellar_fuse »

theartist29 wrote:
stellar_fuse wrote:
theartist29 wrote:Most of the times, I think it's because I send IRC's, the only option available to me since I live in Portugal and some celebrities unfortunatly, don't take that in consideration.
{down} I never thought of that. I always use IRCs too.
Well in a matter of 5m I went from being really happy to extremely sad as that person replied to me that in no way they would send me my autographs back if I sent them IRCs.

:( Sorry for your failure. Hell... money's money.

I have to say though I've had at least three successes using IRCs so far: Olga Kurylenko, Karen Allen and Marc Forster. (I included one for Tony Bennett but he returned it.) Let's hope for more. {up}
dragonflyer260
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dragonflyer260 »

DSUgirl2012 wrote:Sometimes I think its the mailman. But then again taking someones mail is illegal. lol. Other then that I think maybe it got lost both ways sending and receiving.
actually thats my first reaction as well. Only because alot of my mothers mail has been going missing recently (birthday cards etc) it makes me think that someone has seen my stuff and decided to take it. Other times though im worried they havent replied because i used IRC's instead of their countries stamps
Wifi Dude
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Wifi Dude »

the one thing im thinking is, what did i do?
stevensgilton
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stevensgilton »

I don't think we will get a reply from the people who ever we send the card or anything.
Friendly collector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Friendly collector »

Hey! :)
you may also find interesting the following post:

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=198605

;-)
harrypotterfan.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by harrypotterfan. »

i think that robert pattison just did not get my letter or he just did not want to send me anything.
most wanted rachel weisz emma waston shailene woodley zoe kravtis city of bones cast hunger games cast. Harry potter cast melissa mccarthy jenny mccarthy cast of pitch perfect suzanne Collins Anna Kendrick
sarah hyland dominic sherwood cast of the vampier academy the cast of the originals lucy fry bruno mars macklmore Chris pine c c hunter j.k Rowling James and Oliver phelps clemence poesy fault in our stars cast Elle fanning
HappinessStan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HappinessStan »

I just expect that they'll be along sometime later. I don't allow myself to get stressed about someone not getting back, but enjoy the ones who do.
Friendly collector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Friendly collector »

Hey, new users, let us know what you think! :)