Your Autograph Diaries

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
aamir
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Your Autograph Diaries

Post by aamir »

Tuesday 17 March 2009
I am very ashamed of myself because I am off school (poorly), I haven't sent out a letter since last Thursday, and didn't post my successes as soon as I got them. I recieved 2 more successes today - from John O'Shea, who I've heard replies poorly through Man Utd, so I used his agency, and I got a nice authentic clubcard. I also got an autograph from Savannah Outen like she promised me. She also answered my quetions via email. That girl is so sweet! She personalized the photo. I have printed pics of The Saturdays and Anton Du Beke to send out soon, and I have written a letter to Rita Simons (Roxy Mitchell in Eastenders), and I have packaged that one up. So, if I am well tomorrow, I will send to her. Hopefully later today I can get round to writing to the Saturdays and Anton, but if not, oh well. Next on my list are The Saturdays, Anton Du Beke, Erin Boag, and quite alot of people via Independant Talent Group. Wish me luck!
"Weirdism - don't you ever call someone weird. Everybody is unique, therefore to be normal is to be weird. So really the weird ones are the normal ones and the normal ones are the weird ones. That's my analogy."
nich9494

Post by nich9494 »

Tuesday 17th March 09

I'm pretty sore from playing football all weekend, we came 2nd.. lost in the finals to penalties :cry: Anyway, I got 2 successes today, 5 autographs in total :D 4 from Hertha Berlin and a personalized Andy Murray Andy spelt my name wrong but I still consider it a pretty good success :) He's a great tennis player. I requested both by email, but not spam, BSC is a great team and Andy is a brilliant athlete {thumb2} Hoping to get some more successes by next week :) especially the ones I sent by snail mail :mrgreen:

Nich
x
Autographs received: 22
Authentic: 15
Personalized: 3
IP: 4

Latest Success: Peter Facinelli personalized
Favourite Success: Bam Margera & cast authentic!!! :D Here's my post

Autographs Pending: Rodney Mullen, Shia LaBeouf, Robert Pattinson, Slash, Sir Alex Ferguson, Taylor Lautner, Lukas Podolski, James McAvoy, Alex Pettyfer, Mitch Hewer, Dominic Monaghan, Jack Black, Will Farrell, Oliver & James Phelps, Andy Roddick, Luis Nani, Cristiano Ronaldo, Dane Cook, Sean Faris, Josh Duhamel, T.I., Christian Bale, Paul Scholes, Darren Fletcher, Nemanja Vidic, Roger Federer, Gerd Muller, James McAvoy VV, Josh Holloway, Taylor Kitsch, Dimitar Berbatov, James Franco VV, Paul Rudd VV, Steven Gerrard, Daniel Agger, Fernando Torres, Theo Walcott, Jamie Carragher, Wentworth Miller, Mark Wahlberg

Thanks so much to -Lil1- for this beautiful siggy

<3 Sheckler
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

March 17th 2009

I won't know if I have any successes for another 3 weeks :( But hopefully when I get home I'll have lots waiting for me!
I finished off my request to Lionel Richie today. I printed off a picture and got the envelope addressed and stamped etc. so I can post that tomorrow! He's such a legend so I don't think I have much chance at getting a success but I can always hope! :)
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
lizane

Post by lizane »

Wednesday, 18 March 2009:
Yet another day with no successes received. :( I think I'm going to go into my "depression mode" soon as I'm expecting so many autographs to come at the moment, but nothing yet. :? I don't know why, as everyone else get their successes except me... :neutral: Bu I did post another letter last Friday, via venue - hopefully I'll get that one back as it's one of my "most wanted"! :mrgreen:
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

March 18th 2009

I have posted my VV request to Lionel, as well as a request to Malachi Cush! I am getting a letter ready tonight for the Holby City helpdesk to try and get some signed cast cards to get my HC collection going :)
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
aamir
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by aamir »

Wednesday 18 March 2009
Great autograph day for me. I went to school today, so I was able to visit the postbox on the way: I sent my requests to Rita Simons, The Saturdays, and Anton Du Beke + Erin Boag. These are my first requests for 6 days. Wow! I recieved 7 autographs today, from three different people. I got my Claudia Winkleman success via email. She is a beautiful presenter and did well presenting Comic Relief and the BAFTAs. I also got my sent pictures signed back from Chelsea football manager Guus Hiddink. But, best of all, my via venue request to Jodie Prenger was replied and and I got 4 autographs including a Q&A. See the feedback section for more info. I am planning to write to Nina Toussaint-White maybe next, and soon I will write to Russell Watson, who is coming to the Sheffield City Hall on 07/04/09. Plenty of time to prepare a request. Heehee. Keep sending your entries in. I love to read them. Hayley, I have heard that Lionel doesn't reply TTM, but does reply via venue so good luck if it is vv. He is actually on tour at the moment. Lizanne, I'm sure you'll get something soon.
"Weirdism - don't you ever call someone weird. Everybody is unique, therefore to be normal is to be weird. So really the weird ones are the normal ones and the normal ones are the weird ones. That's my analogy."
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

x hayley x wrote: I have posted my VV request to Lionel
aamir wrote:Hayley, I have heard that Lionel doesn't reply TTM, but does reply via venue so good luck if it is vv.
:lol:
aamir
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by aamir »

18 March 2009
Hayley, don't shoot me for being blind! :lol:
I have just wrote (typed) 4 letters out, and printed pictures for 4 celebrities:
Nina Toussaint-White, an actress from Eastenders
Kellie Shirley, a former actress from Eastenders
Patrick Stewart, a very legendary actor from Star Trek & the X-Men
Simply Red, I am planning to send to this great band via venue @Sheffield Arena
nich9494

Post by nich9494 »

Thursday 19th March 09

I finished writing 6 letters last night, printed pictures, addressed SAEs.. and of course address 6 envelopes :) They are sealed and are now ready for stamps :razz: and then sending :D They are:
Taylor Kitsch - Great actor; Friday Night Lights "Tim Riggins"
Dimitar Berbatov - Amazing footballer, Manchester United no. 9
James Franco VV - Great actor, writing via "Howl" set address
Paul Rudd VV - Great actor, writing via "Howl" set address
Daniel Agger - Denish footballer, Liverpool defender
Steven Gerrard - Liverpool captain, great English footballer
I'll be sending these on Saturday :) Can't wait to send them and of course, get the responses! {thumb2}

Nich
x
Autographs received: 22
Authentic: 15
Personalized: 3
IP: 4

Latest Success: Peter Facinelli personalized
Favourite Success: Bam Margera & cast authentic!!! :D Here's my post

Autographs Pending: Rodney Mullen, Shia LaBeouf, Robert Pattinson, Slash, Sir Alex Ferguson, Taylor Lautner, Lukas Podolski, James McAvoy, Alex Pettyfer, Mitch Hewer, Dominic Monaghan, Jack Black, Will Farrell, Oliver & James Phelps, Andy Roddick, Luis Nani, Cristiano Ronaldo, Dane Cook, Sean Faris, Josh Duhamel, T.I., Christian Bale, Paul Scholes, Darren Fletcher, Nemanja Vidic, Roger Federer, Gerd Muller, James McAvoy VV, Josh Holloway, Taylor Kitsch, Dimitar Berbatov, James Franco VV, Paul Rudd VV, Steven Gerrard, Daniel Agger, Fernando Torres, Theo Walcott, Jamie Carragher, Wentworth Miller, Mark Wahlberg

Thanks so much to -Lil1- for this beautiful siggy

<3 Sheckler
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

March 19th 2009

Lol it just made me laugh!
Well today I bought a book of stamps, they're from Christmas time though lol they've got Pantomime Dames on them.
I sent out a request to the Holby City help desk, hoping they will be able to send me one or two signed cast cards to get my HC collection going.
I am also planning on getting my request to Sonya Walger ready tonight to send out tomorrow :)