Your Autograph Diaries

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
hippiejewel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Your Autograph Diaries

Post by hippiejewel »

March 14, 2009

Greetings friends. This week I sent out Lucia Micarelli and Milla Jovovich. I've hit a dry spell as of late. But I've been going through some of my authentic autographed trading cards. I forgot that I had Viggo Mortensen. Plus a personally autographed card from Gregory Itzin(president Logan from 24). Hopefully I'll get my replies from Ken Leung and Jeremy Davies.......Enjoy your weekend everyone......*HUGS*

Jewel :mrgreen:

Without Passion, we'd be truely dead.......
TwiHardPotterFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

March 14th 2009

I did not get any autographs today but I did send out to request to Melissa from The Bachlor and Dancing With The Stars so I hope I start getting reponds soon!
most recent: 6/18/17 Geri Holliwell

https://bsbpinkangel99.wixsite.com/honestlyya my blog
http://www.freewebs.com/twihardpotterfan/index.htm My Harry Potter/Twilight Collection
http://www.freewebs.com/lokinickfan8467/index.htm My Main Site
http://anitasroyaltysite.webs.com/ My Royalty Site

Favorites: BSB, Robert Pattinson, JK Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Taylor Lautner, Rupert Grint, Nikki Reed, Taylor Momsen, Emma Watson.
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

March 14th 2009

Again I did not receive any successes. I did finish another VV request though which I will send out soon :) I also spent quite a while deciding on the two pictures to send, I take so long choosing pictures lol I always want the perfect ones!
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
missmaexox
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by missmaexox »

March 15, 2009
Yesterday, I didn't check the post office (I have a PO Box) so I am unsure whether or not I have anything. Today, nothing of course, as it is Sunday. I did however, send out an email request to Kat Von D and Kate Albrecht. I wrote out a letter to Christian Bale and Erin Sanders, too. :D
My website; http://www.freewebs.com/kelseysautographs

Most Wanted; Katy Perry and Lady Gaga
Most Recent Success; Carlson Young
Favorite Successes; Nicole Anderson and Carlson Young
missmaexox
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by missmaexox »

aamir wrote:Sunday 08 March 2009
Just now I've jotted down the addresses of Dolly Parton, Amanda Seyfried, Jackie Chan, Aaron Eckhart, and Alyson Stoner. I've sent to them all before, but it blew up in my face so I'm going to have to send again. Grrgh!
What do you mean by 'blew up in my face' haha I'm confused. :razz:

By the way, this is such an interesting topic! And well posted in, too!
My website; http://www.freewebs.com/kelseysautographs

Most Wanted; Katy Perry and Lady Gaga
Most Recent Success; Carlson Young
Favorite Successes; Nicole Anderson and Carlson Young
aamir
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by aamir »

Sunday 15 March 2009
To the above poster, you should see my thread in Collecting Help if you want to know what I mean. I haven't sent anything since Thursday because I sent 8 then and I can't afford to use anymore postage this quickly. I am not at home today so I have not been able to access a computer (I am now on a family members laptop). Yesterday, before I left, I managed to get a letter from Laurie Brett. She signed my pic (personalized) and my index card. I will post it in the feedback section when I get home because I still need to upload the pics to my site. I am planning to write a few letters tomorrow if I am not at school which I predict I won't be (I have a hoarse cough, anyone able to diagnose me?). The first one to think of will definitely be the Saturdays. I have wrote to them twice at the Fascination Records address, but no luck. So I am going to try the Maximum address used by somebody else in their success. Good luck, everyone.
P.S I am really happy that this topic has been stickied! I feel so honoured.
"Weirdism - don't you ever call someone weird. Everybody is unique, therefore to be normal is to be weird. So really the weird ones are the normal ones and the normal ones are the weird ones. That's my analogy."
aamir
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by aamir »

16 March 2009
This morning I sent out around five email requests because I was bored (I am sick off school). The post just came about a half hour ago - I got a success from Franck Ribery, the footballer of Germany. He is a great signer. I also recieved the Linda Henry autograph I bought from Margotchanning, which is great. That brings my talley to 127 autographs. Check my site below for pics, or go to the feedback section.
"Weirdism - don't you ever call someone weird. Everybody is unique, therefore to be normal is to be weird. So really the weird ones are the normal ones and the normal ones are the weird ones. That's my analogy."
othfan26
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by othfan26 »

March 16th 2009

great topic i love reading it :mrgreen:
i havent sent out any in about 2 wks bc ive had no time, school=/
today tho i recieved a great mamma mia success and 2 wks ago a kim kardashian preprint but i will post asap bc ive been sooo busy! [ugotmail]
set made by seb88
Successes: Legally Blonde The Musical, Wicked, The Little Mermaid,Chelsea Staub,Savannah Outen, Daniel Radcliffe VV, Phill Lewis, Bailey Hanks VV, Hairspray, Debby Ryanx2, Michaela McMansus, All My Sons, Anna Maria Perez de Tagle, Jake Thomas, Crystal Hunt, Jemma Brown, Drew Seeley, Lauren Zakrin, Rhiannon Hansen,Carlson Young, Paige Davis, Hugh Laurie SFM, Savvy and Mandy, Ashley Rickards, Sara Ramirez, Amanda Seyfried, Piper Perabo, Kara Crane, Mason Vale Cotton, Jason Earles, Nicole Anderson, Kim Kardashian PP, Mamma Mia, Connor Paolo, Kellie Pickler, Jackson Brundage, Sterling Knight PP
Recently Sent Out: Hilary Duff and Selena Gomez VV
RTS: Lisa Goldstein, Demi Lovato VV, David Archuleta VV, Brittany Snow VV, Selena Gomez VV
hippiejewel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hippiejewel »

March 16

I've not gotten anything today.......This just adds to my bad weekend. But I love reading about everyone else's success in autographs. So keep them coming.....

Jewel :mrgreen:

Without Passion, we'd be truely dead.......
Phoebe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Phoebe »

17th March 2009

My first entry!
Today I sent off a letter, SASE and Eastenders cast card to Scott Maslen who of course plays 'Jack Branning' on the show. I know he isn't always so great at replying so I have my fingers crossed. :o I received a lovely lovely reply today from Gillian Wright from Eastenders as 'Jean Slater'. She answered my questions beautifully and signed and personalized my picture! It is strange, she always seems to reply within a few days, though loads haven't heard back first time. So glad she replied, wrote such a long letter! I have begun my letter to Michelle Ryan 'Zoe Slater' from Eastenders amongst other roles, so hopefully I shall send that off once I have ordered my photos online.

Phoebe :D
"My heart will be blessed, with the Sound of Music"

Most recent feedbacks:
TTM: Georgie Henley, Amanda Drew, Steph Fearon
In Person: Spider's Web touring cast, Matthew Needham & Oliver Cotton
Sent most recently: Sir. Michael Gambon, Himesh Patel, Steph Fearon