Mysterious Autograph?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
olympianwriter11
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Mysterious Autograph?

Post by olympianwriter11 »

I recived an autograph today from USA Women's National Team Soccer player Christie Rampone. But, the truth is; I never wrote her a letter, e-mailed her for an autograph, gave her my address of even went on her website untill today. I've written letters to other soccer players on the same team, but never to Christie Rampone. Does anyone know what this could possibibly be about/ I've searched Christie on Fanmail.biz but nothing came up. Mysterious Huh!!! I'm wondering if this is a scam, she got my address from another player on her team, or someone nice just sent me a gift?

Can someone help me on this!!!

Sincerely,
olympianwriter11 [us]
Go USA Olympic Team!!![/size]

[size=200]Please Visit My Website At:
sites.google.com/site/writeolympians/ for Olympian
Addresses and More!
RYAN J.

Re: Mysterious Autograph?

Post by RYAN J. »

Wow! that is strange. :? Maybe one of the other soccer players passed your address along sine she thought you might like more player's autographs. :D I don't see why it would be a scam. Congrats on the cool success! It's always fun to get autographs you never expected to own.

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:29 am.