can you tell me what you think of my letters?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

can you tell me what you think of my letters?

Post by miley cyrus fan »

hey guys i know i do this every time before i send but i always like to here other peoples feedback about my letters anyway tell me what you think of them.

dear Joe Mantegna im a huge and longtime fan of yours, ive been watching the simpsons forever and am a big fan of fat tony hes a awsome character, and im a huge criminal minds fan wenesdays at nine nobody can say a word to me. joan of arcadia was also a great show and it really is ashame it got cancelled. also joe here are a couple qusteions
1. whats your favirote character that youve played
2.whos your favirote actor to work with
3. and whats your favirote book?

anyway joe if you could please sign the photos i sent and personalize them to anthony i would be estacic thanks so muchs joe from a huge and longtime fan of yours anthony.

dear Ashley Rickards, i absoultely love your character on one tree hill i think your a great actress and super pretty. i think you and sophia have awsome chemistry on screen. also ashley listed below are a few qusteions.
1. whats been your favirote episode to film so far?
2. who on the cast are you closest with?
3. whats your favirote movie?
4.and who's your favirote band?

anyway ashley is you could please sign the pictures i sent it would be amazing, and if you could also please personalize them to anthony,thanks so much from a huge fan of yours anthony. best of luck to you with your career

dear Bobby Thomson, im a huge fan of yours thou i wasnt born until the 1990's ive ofcourse seen footage of the shot heard round the world numerous times. i think your a super classy guy and a amazing baseball player. also mr.thomson listed below are a couple qusteions.
1.what was going threw your head before you hit the famous home run?
2. not including the shot heard round the world what was your favirote baseball moment?
3.and who was your favirote teamate?

anyway mr.thomson if you could please sign the items ive sent and if you could please personalize them to anthony it would be amazing because your a baseball and sports legend. thanks so much from a huge fan of yours anthony.

dear June Foray, im a huge fan of yours and have been forever, i grew up with the looney tunes rocky and bullwinkle & the grinch. i think your a awsome voice actress and the best of all time at what you do. also june listed below are a couple qusteions.
1. what is your favirote voice youve done?
2. how amazing is it having a star on the holywood walk of fame.
3. and what if your favirote book?

anyway mrs.foray if you could please sign the photos ive sent it would be amazing since your truly a legend in your field. thanks so much mrs.foray from a huge and longtime fan of yours anthony.

dear Taylor Swift, i am a huge fan of yours, i love every single one of your songs and think you have a gorgeous voice your a great songwriter great guitar player and are extremly gorgeous. my favirote songs are:teardrops on my guitar ,our song, the best day ,fearless ,love story and should've said no, your music never fails to put me in a good mood. also taylor listed below are a couple qusteions.
1. how amazing was it being on saturday night live?
2. what is your favirote book?
3.will you do another song with kellie pickler( you are both amazing)?
4. and what is your favirote song to perform.

anyway Taylor if you could please sign the photos i sent it you and if you could please personalize them to Anthony it would be so amazing. thanks so much taylor from a huge fan of yours Anthony. good luck with the rest of your career hope you keep dominating the charts.

Dear Chelsea Staub, im a huge fan of yours i loved minutmen and loved the episode of wizards of waverly place that you were on. i think your a amazing actress and are super pretty, but more importantly your a wonderfull person and take time out to talk to your fans, you really do not know how much i apreciate your kindness ,talking to you via myspace always makes my day. also chelsea i have a few qusteions for you listed below
1.what is your favirote show?
2.who is your favirote band?
3. who is your favirote solo artist?
4.and whats your favirote book?

anyway chelsea if you could please sign the photos i sent and personalize them to anthony it would be wonderfull. thanks again chelsea from a huge fan of yours anthony. good luck with your career and i hope j.o.n.a.s is a huge succes.

so what did you think guys? were these letters good, i know they seem kinda generic but i do try my best, and my letter writing skills have improved extremly since i first started here, lol if you look at some of the first letters i sent you would laugh and i would to. and also i know my qusteions most likely wont get awnsered by any of these awsome stars(except chelsea she replies to qusteionaires), i put them in because its a superstition i have ive never sent a letter without a qusteionaire. ive gotten 4 back which isnt bad thou for something i do as a superstition lol( i got back from dan castellaneta, selena gomez, jenniffer stone and robert muncsh).

anyway guys give me a bit of a opinion what you think of my letters dont be mean thou lol.

btw i do know their are some spelling mistakes but i will fix them before i print these out tommorow.

good luck with your collecting guys {thumb2}
Last edited by miley cyrus fan on Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
ROB123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: can you tell me what you think of my letters?

Post by ROB123 »

I just skimmed threw your first one seems fine apart from abit short maybe {thumb2}
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

Yeah I was going to say they seem a little short. I know we always say to keep them brief but yeah maybe add a few lines about yourself or something. What you have put sounds good though :)
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
SweetPrincess
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SweetPrincess »

I like your letters, they are nice. They are not long and it's quite good - we all know, famous people are very busy and they don't have time to read long letters, even if they want to.
But maybe your letters are TOO short, as it has been said before... add a few words about yourself, tell them your age and your hobbies. ;-)

Good luck and I'm sure they will respond! {thumb2}
karra28

Post by karra28 »

Hi there,actually they are good :) i myself dont write too long.i write about A4 computer style(of course not all of the writing is of computer) but you will be fine with that amount i think :)
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Shambler »

I think your letter's are a bit too short, and really abrupt.

I would take away the 'anyways so-and-so, can you please sign what I sent' - to me it just really doesn't sound very nice. Rather say something like 'in conclusion, may I please kindly request that my photo's be signed?' or something to that effect. The way it is currently sounds too demanding and as if you expect a response.

Other than that, it's all good {thumb2}

(P.s I'm not being mean or anything, just giving you constructive criticism)
AUTHENTIC, OR NOTHING AT ALL.
LATEST SUCCESSES : Liam Lawrence, Ashley Young, Daniel Agger
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

A Thing that I do with my letters is tell the celeb a little about myself. Here's an example of what I write (Names & locations are just fictional):

Daniel,

Hi! My name is Rick Johnson. I'm 19 & I live in Mt. Pleasant, MI. Some of my favorite hobbies include: Part-Time Graphic Designer (Custom Photos & artwork), Watching Movies, Listening to my MP3/I-pod, Skateboarding and Hanging out with my Family and Friends!

See? That way the celebs knows a little about you and what you like. Then you can go into mentioning that there a Great Actor/Actress and the films you've liked them in ect. & at the very end politley ask for them to sign your photos. :D

Hope this helps! {thumb2}

RYAN J. 8)
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

thanks for the critism guys lol, i dont wanna get personal because i dont feel theirs a need a celeb doesent wanna here about me. and i will the change a some of the things you corrected me on because yall make some good points. and btw i do talk to chelsea on myspace so shes knows about me already and knows who i am. i just talked to her right now lol we have the same favirote basketball player that is really cool.
ROB123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ROB123 »

miley cyrus fan wrote:thanks for the critism guys lol, i dont wanna get personal because i dont feel theirs a need a celeb doesent wanna here about me. and i will the change a some of the things you corrected me on because yall make some good points. and btw i do talk to chelsea on myspace so shes knows about me already and knows who i am. i just talked to her right now lol we have the same favirote basketball player that is really cool.

Chelsea :? Who???, anyways glad i could help {thumb2}
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

ROB123 wrote:Chelsea :? Who???, anyways glad i could help {thumb2} [/color]
Chelsea Staub. Actress who plays on the Disney Channel. {thumb2}

RYAN J. 8)