Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Justinsdad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by Justinsdad »

Got a reply from Torrie Wilson today! She signed both my cards in red sharpie and added 'Love You' to both. Took exactly 20 days. If only I could get Victoria to reply via her shop...

Address:

Torrie Wilson
c/o Jaded
9595 Six Pines Dr.
Ste. 1070
Spring TX 78077

Also had two of the TNA painted cards signed today by the artist, Scott Blair. He signed my Christian Cage and sent an extra one signed of AJ Styles, along with a note thanking me for writing.

Address, if anyone is interested:

Scott Blair
2311 Abbott Martin Rd.
Nashville TN 37215

Took about 2 1/2 weeks.
I'm also a portrait artist!
Check out my work at:
http://facebook.com/ClintHedges/
Mr Kennedy

Post by Mr Kennedy »

I didnt think that "Jaded" address would be still ok as Im sure I read her store moved recently, unless I imagined the whole thing! Great success though, I'll give it a try :D
Justinsdad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Justinsdad »

Mr Kennedy wrote:I didnt think that "Jaded" address would be still ok as Im sure I read her store moved recently, unless I imagined the whole thing! Great success though, I'll give it a try :D
I don't know Andy, I found the address on Google maps, and went with it. Then I came on here and saw you guys discussing it. SO I thought it would be a goner. Either you were right and I just had my letter forwarded before the grace period wore off or they're still there. Who knows? But it worked. :)
I'm also a portrait artist!
Check out my work at:
http://facebook.com/ClintHedges/
HeritageCollectibles
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HeritageCollectibles »

Today I received my 3 trading cards back autographed by Rob Conway. He also included a short note. I used the address posted in this discussion thread.
wwe1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors? paul heyman

Post by wwe1 »

does anyone think paul heyman is a nice guy and will respond to the letter i sent him?? im praying he sends me something back(even if it takes 6 months)

what you all think???
babillyburns
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by babillyburns »

I see that Mickie James is going to be visiting OVW on Feb. 24th. Think they would pass on some fan mail to her if i sent via venue?
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman »

I sent paul heyman a letter and photo 2 years ago to the address listed and never got a response so you never know.
wwe1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wwe1 »

i also sent jimmy wang yang, and jerry lawler stuff to be signed, anyone had sucess with them or know what i can expect??

i would never send any fan mail to ovw for guest to sign them, you should find there adress to there office or where ever they visit daily or weekly(2-4 times a week), but hey maybe you can send something to ovw and pray

what works for one person , dont work for another, just pray&smile

good luck
HeritageCollectibles
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HeritageCollectibles »

I have had two successes with Paul Heyman at the address listed. Both times he signed trading cards. Actually, I have 2 cards sent to him right now...mailed them on Dec. 26th...nothing as of yet. So, I'm hopeful, as well.

I have also had successes with sending things to OVW back when they were the developmental territory for the WWE. I got auto's from Maria, Rob Conway & Joey Mercury there. I would be a little nervous to send something for Mickie, since this is a paying auto. session.

Good luck to all of us!!
Friendly collector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Friendly collector »

Justinsdad wrote:If only I could get Victoria to reply via her shop...
Hi, Justinsdad!
Victoria has been very kind with me when I sent her a request. She kindly signed my stuff for free. :lol:
I had used the Fat Tony's Pizza address, a restaurant she owned. {thumb2}
Sorry, but I don't know if she still owns that local pizza place: mine is an old success... :roll:
Good luck!