Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
jjhinkman
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by jjhinkman »

CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:
jjhinkman wrote:Question to those who attend impact wrestling live world tour events. Im thinking about going to the event on november 16th in knoxville TN and had some people tell me about before the show, you are allowed to have stuff autographed by the wrestlers down ringside in the arena. question, What usual happens when you are allowed down ringside to get some autographs from the wrestlers and is there a limit to what you can bring to get signed?
TNA is getting worse at live events at limiting autographs to TNA merch only and trying to enforce a one or two item limit.
thank you for telling me about this. do you think it would be worth bringing something or buying something to get signed at the live event?
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman »

when I went they were really picky about what you were allowed to have signed. I usually snuck in my item while they signed my tour book or figure
jjhinkman

Post by jjhinkman »

ozzman wrote:when I went they were really picky about what you were allowed to have signed. I usually snuck in my item while they signed my tour book or figure

so more than likely ozzman, probably have to buy something to get it signed
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

jjhinkman wrote:
CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:
jjhinkman wrote:Question to those who attend impact wrestling live world tour events. Im thinking about going to the event on november 16th in knoxville TN and had some people tell me about before the show, you are allowed to have stuff autographed by the wrestlers down ringside in the arena. question, What usual happens when you are allowed down ringside to get some autographs from the wrestlers and is there a limit to what you can bring to get signed?
TNA is getting worse at live events at limiting autographs to TNA merch only and trying to enforce a one or two item limit.
thank you for telling me about this. do you think it would be worth bringing something or buying something to get signed at the live event?
If it's a TNA image or one from a past show you took, you shouldn't have a problem. They're getting real picky on WWE stuff at non-Interaction events. Some of the guys will ignore the handlers and sign whatever (Kurt Angle, RVD). Others adhere to the TNA policy.

Best bet is to throw a mini-fit when the handler tells you so and so can't sign something. Not the type of fit to get thrown out, but enough of one where they'll probably give in and let you go rather than have to hear you complain all the way through the line.
gentlevader
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gentlevader »

For my wife and I, we found buying the program to be the best way. You throw the program down and then a couple of cards and no issue.

I am also going to both the shows in TN. Cubs are you going also?
Working on the 2012 TNA Reflexxions set. 2 to go! 97/99 on card autographs so far for the set. Paying high for ones I need to complete it.
jjhinkman

Post by jjhinkman »

i hate to keep asking questions but there's a line for all of this autograph stuff? its my 1st attempt to go to a live tna event and just wondering what happens there with all the autograph things that happen at the live event.

thank you to all for giving me info about what happens there. im really thinking about going to the event.
cody_bryan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cody_bryan »

I have way many autographed AJ index cards. Just for today. The first one to PM me, I will sell it for just $3. Must have Paypal & live in the USA
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman »

My wife helped me out. As I got one thing signed she threw in the card or photo we brought. I bought the anderson and angle dual figure so I could meet both of them guarenteed. My wife threw in the cards as I handed them the figure. The only person I almost had a problem with was Ms. tessmacher. She was told she shouldnt have signed my 8x10 and she almost took it back, but my wife grabbed it quickly and left the line. Atlas was being real picky with things for her for some reason. I had the most luck at ringside as the wrestlers were leaving the ring.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

gentlevader wrote:For my wife and I, we found buying the program to be the best way. You throw the program down and then a couple of cards and no issue.

I am also going to both the shows in TN. Cubs are you going also?
Nah, it's on the other end of the state and I tapped TNA out at Interaction for the most part.
cody_bryan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cody_bryan »

Kofi Kingston , Ezekiel Jackson, Alberto Del Rio, The Miz 4x6 autographed photos. PM me if you are interested in buying one