CD/DVD booklets

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Zsolt
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

CD/DVD booklets

Post by Zsolt »

Hi!

In this topic I'd like to ask you to share with me/us your experiences with sending out cd or dvd booklets to celebs to sign.How often do you get reply when you send them stuff like these?Or how often do they sign/not sign them?Is it a good idea to send stuff like these to the celebs?If you have this kind of experiences write to me/us who you sent to.

Thanks for your replies:Zsolt from Hungary
karra28

Re: CD/DVD booklets

Post by karra28 »

Zsolt wrote:Hi!

In this topic I'd like to ask you to share with me/us your experiences with sending out cd or dvd booklets to celebs to sign.How often do you get reply when you send them stuff like these?Or how often do they sign/not sign them?Is it a good idea to send stuff like these to the celebs?If you have this kind of experiences write to me/us who you sent to.

Thanks for your replies:Zsolt from Hungary
hello Zsolt :) well its even better to send CD/Dvd booklets as then you show the celeb you have bought it and supported them with buying a cd/dvd so i think personally you will get a better success if you send such things :) i have send many DVD covers and got them autographed,only sent out a few CD booklets(but they arrived back autographed) good luck with everything and welcome to the worlds greatest autograph collecting forum :)

/Georgios
Cows N' Roses
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cows N' Roses »

That's a good question. I for one sent a dvd cover not long ago. It was the first time.
Moridin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Moridin »

Only send them if you absolutely do not HAVE to have them. When I send them, I buy new used CDs off ebay and send the insert then, because if I never get it back, I don't care.
qwertyuiop
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by qwertyuiop »

If I didn't care about the insert, I would send one.
I got a CD today, two for £10 in HMV. If I don't get the insert back when I write, I can always pop back and hope it's in the sale, or go on EBay.
This weekend I have bought four CDs for £20 :mrgreen:
Favourite successes: Paramore, New Found Glory, Death Cab For Cutie
mandyuk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mandyuk »

I have sent a DVD cover to kate Bosworth and got it back signed and also a CKY cd cover to Bam Margera and he and his brother jess signed it :D

On the downside I sent a CD cover to Ashlee Simpson via venue and never received it back :(
*mY dReaM iS tO ViSiT fAiRy lAnD aNd bUy My BabY TeEtH BaCk !!*
Zsolt
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zsolt »

I sent cdbooklets to Keyshia Cole and Ricky Martin.I hope they will sign them and send them back.I couldn't trust in via venue success.Someone said that Ricky Martin sign stuff like these so I'm optimistic with him but I'm a little bit scared that I won't have luck with Keyshia Cole.Noone has experiences with her on this site.Maybe I'm the first one who's interested in her.Plus I send her my booklets to a different address which isn't in this site's database.I got that address from one of her fansites.They said that address is reliable.That address belong to his agent.I hope I will get them all back signed.

Zsolt
mdn4242000
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mdn4242000 »

When i send out a dvd/cd cover i make a color copy of the cover and put it in the case that way if i dont get it back i still have a pic of the cover and i can still have thespine nameon a dvd. i hope this answers the question.
1DirXtion
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 1DirXtion »

Thats all I send out is CD and DVD inserts.
Once in awhile I might just write a letter, but not often.
I buy most of my CDs and DVDs from Amazon.com to send out.
Due to the ignorance of some moderators, I will NOT be posting any further info on any of my successes.

RECENT SUCCESSES: LL Cool J, Hilary Duff, LaToya Jackson, Stevie Brock
WAITING FOR: Michael Jackson, Don Johnson, Celine Dion, Kurtis Blow, George Michael
FAVORITES: Taimak, Cyndi Lauper, Jordan Knight, Salt N Pepa, Madonna, Sheila E
UNFORGETABLE: Watching the JONAS BROTHERS Autograph my Records LIVE on TRL
autographgirlygirl

Post by autographgirlygirl »

Like the others said, I only send out my cases if Im sure Im going to get it back, unless I don't care about the cover. Like I sent out all my Avril Lavigne cases at the beginning of the year because I thought she would sign them. I guess I sent it at the wrong time. But I sent out my dvd and cd cases to Bob Saget, Reba McEntire, Martina McBride, Paul Brandt, Michael Buble and have received them back and some personalized. Usually what I like to do is send out just one case (if I have a few cds of theirs) and see if they sign it and send it back. If they do then I wait a while and send them another cd case to sign. That way I don't end up loosing it. But the color photocopy idea is a good one. Anyway I hope this helps. Good luck!
[size=85]Thanks to XOLindsey87
Favorite Success: Reba, Michael Buble, Taylor Swift
Recent Success: Alan Jackson, Colbie Caillat, Fiest, Melissa Joan Hart
Recent mailings: Kelly Clarkson, Amanda Seyfried

http://www.autographgirlygirl.blogspot.com
http://www.freewebs.com/autographgirlygirl/