Carol Channing sent to the wrong person success

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
whiterockgirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Carol Channing sent to the wrong person success

Post by whiterockgirl »

Sent a letter with sase to Carol Channing from the database here on July 10th received today but the picture was addressed to Larry Roberts. Does Larry happen to have one signed to Rhonda by chance?? Not sure if I should write again or not?? Please let me know what to do with this one. :shock: :cry:

Cheers
rittdk01
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Carol Channing sent to the wrong person success

Post by rittdk01 »

Thats funny. If you want to fix the photo use some acetone on a soft cloth or paper towel. Dont use regular nail polish remover use the

raw stuff with no dye or lotion in it. CVS sells it. Just wipe off the name I do it on almost every photo I get and it works as long as it is

a glossy photo. Cheers Keith
nightowl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Carol Channing sent to the wrong person success

Post by nightowl »

You live in White Rock! Small world. I lived there a few years back and I loved it! I want to move back there as soon as I can get the money together.

So sorry to hear about your odd mix up. I sure hope that suggestion works to get the other name off of there so only the autograph remains.