help needed

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
des liner

help needed

Post by des liner »

Hey i was wondering wether i will still get autographs back from manchester United and Chelsea players if i didnt include a self addressed envelope? Also any tips on how to include a sae without bendin it to fit in the envelope im sending?

Thanks

New Zealand All Blacks- 2008 Tri-Nations, Bledisloe Cup winners and world number 1 ranked! We pwn everyone in rugby!!!! Go NZ!

Most recent success:Jussi Jaaskelainen

Autographs recieved: 38, includes 11 SFM pp's.
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: help needed

Post by Shambler »

I would definitely include an SAE. You can still get away with not including return postage cos I don't do that either, but just send an SAE to be courteous and show that you want an autograph - and that you're not just simply writing to Rooney or Lampard or whoever just for them to read your letter. {thumb2} Unfortunately if you don't want the SAE bent, you'll have to pay the extra postage to send it in a bigger envelope. I just fold mine up 4 times, none of my auto's have come back damaged!
AUTHENTIC, OR NOTHING AT ALL.
LATEST SUCCESSES : Liam Lawrence, Ashley Young, Daniel Agger
RuleroftheWorld

Re: help needed

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

des liner wrote:Hey i was wondering wether i will still get autographs back from manchester United and Chelsea players if i didnt include a self addressed envelope? Also any tips on how to include a sae without bendin it to fit in the envelope im sending?

Thanks
Send return postage, you're abroad so you really should pay for return postage, as a common courtesey at the very least. You can't expect the players to pay for it.

As for the SASE, put it in a bigger envelope? Although I fold all my SASEs and have never had a problem.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:21 am.