A BIG FAN OF Mr. Clint Eastwood!

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
SweetRose21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

A BIG FAN OF Mr. Clint Eastwood!

Post by SweetRose21 »

Dear Mr. Clint Eastwood,
My name is Rosetta Marie Archie and I am a BIG FAN of yours for 52 years now and I have watched you from your early days of the show RAW HIDE! I just LOVE anything you do the DIRTY HARRY’S, SPAGHETTI WESTERNS FIST FULL OF DOLLARS, GOOD, BAD, UGLY, BRIDGES OF MADISON COUNTY, HEART BREAK RIDGE, and so many others.
I am a Veteran of the United States Marine Corps for over 38 years and I was stationed in Camp Lejuene, NC back in 1979. I really resonated with HEART BREAK RIDGE and it brought back fond memories for me. You are the VERY BEST AT WHAT YOU DO!!!
Thank you for so many years of GREAT AND FANTASTIC ENTERTAINMENT, I’d like to ask you for an autograph picture of yourself if you don’t mind. I would be grateful, thankful, and very appreciative for it and GOD Bless you always!!!
Best regards,
Rosetta M. Archie
(BIG FAN FOR LIFE) {??} :lol: {up}
Last edited by SweetRose21 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rosetta M. Archie
SweetRose21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: A BIG FAN OF Mr. Clint Eastwood!

Post by SweetRose21 »

SweetRose21 wrote:Dear Mr. Clint Eastwood,
My name is Rosetta Marie Archie and I am a BIG FAN of yours for 52 years now and I have watched you from your early days of the show RAW HIDE! I just LOVE anything you do the DIRTY HARRY’S, SPAGHETTI WESTERNS FIST FULL OF DOLLARS, GOOD, BAD, UGLY, BRIDGES OF MADISON COUNTY, HEART BREAK RIDGE, and so many others.
I am a Veteran of the United States Marine Corps for over 38 years and I was stationed in Camp Lejuene, NC back in 1979. I really resonated with HEART BREAK RIDGE and it brought back fond memories for me. I remember you saying Improvise, Adapt, and Overcome and I just LOVE this quote! You are the VERY BEST AT WHAT YOU DO!!!
Thank you for so many years of GREAT AND FANTASTIC ENTERTAINMENT, I’d like to ask you for an autograph picture of yourself if you don’t mind. I would be grateful, thankful, and very appreciative for it and GOD Bless you always!!!
Best regards,
Rosetta M. Archie
My ADDRESS:
Ms. Rosetta M. Archie
2724 11th Street, NW Apt # 23
Washington, DC 20001-3961
email: grandpafred22@yahoo.com or archier633@yahoo.com
Rosetta M. Archie
goswannies
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: A BIG FAN OF Mr. Clint Eastwood!

Post by goswannies »

SweetRose21 wrote:
SweetRose21 wrote:Dear Mr. Clint Eastwood,
I am a Veteran of the United States Marine Corps for over 38 years and I was stationed in Camp Lejuene, NC back in 1979. I really resonated with HEART BREAK RIDGE and it brought back fond memories for me. I remember you saying Improvise, Adapt, and Overcome and I just LOVE this quote! You are the VERY BEST AT WHAT YOU DO!!!
Best regards,
Rosetta M. Archie
My ADDRESS:
Ms. Rosetta M. Archie
2724 11th Street, NW Apt # 23
Washington, DC 20001-3961
email: grandpafred22@yahoo.com or archier633@yahoo.com
The odds of Mr Eastwood reading forums like this to search for people to freely send autographs to .... zero.point.zero!!! You need to send him a letter