autograph and e-mail

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!

autograph and e-mail

Post by Guest »

Hello

I need some help. I have never requested a autograph before...
What do I have to write in the e-mail?

Something about getting autograph and my address? And they send me a picture? :? I don't have to pay anything?
If someone would be so kind and write here one letter to show me how this thing works :D

Thanks,

Eliisa
DanTheMan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: autograph and e-mail

Post by DanTheMan »

Anonymous wrote:Hello

I need some help. I have never requested a autograph before...
What do I have to write in the e-mail?

Something about getting autograph and my address? And they send me a picture? :? I don't have to pay anything?
If someone would be so kind and write here one letter to show me how this thing works :D

Thanks,

Eliisa

You have to be honest with the celebrity...I personnaly wouldn't write to a celebrity just to request an autograph. You should say that you enjoy his or her movies,that you're a fan, and that you would like an autograph. Like i said earlier you should be honest with the celebrities. I'm sure they receive alot of letters saying " I'm your biggest fan" You should also include a SASE (Self Addressed Stamp Envelope) so the celebrity can return your autograph. Also it increases your chances for a response from the celebrity,because not all of them pay for the return postage. If you want you can also send a picture of the celeb..but don't forget don't send anything you don't wanna lose because sometimes you can send a picture and they will keep it and send you another one.

Good luck :)
James

Post by James »

If you do email a celeb for an autograph, write exactly what you would in a letter, and put your address on it.

James
courtney

Post by courtney »

I totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mrgreen: :lol:
James

Post by James »

I think that it is just as sucessful if you do what you do in a letter
James

Post by James »

I have had email sucesses from:

Cat Deely
Rowan Atkinson
Judi Dench
SFM
Michael Vaughan
Andy Flintoff
Marcus Trescothick
James Anderson
Lou Hirsch
Uri Gellar

Loads more

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:37 pm.