David Kelly Help!

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
heartgorgeousliz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

David Kelly Help!

Post by heartgorgeousliz »

Hi! How do I sent a package (SASE, letter) to Mr. Kelly if I don't live in England? What do I have to put on the package to get it there, just regular American Postage or what? Thanks!
torianyyxf
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: David Kelly Help!

Post by torianyyxf »

heartgorgeousliz wrote:Hi! How do I sent a package (SASE, letter) to Mr. Kelly if I don't live in England? What do I have to put on the package to get it there, just regular American Postage or what? Thanks!
If you are sending the package from America to England, then you would put American postage on the package. You can use this to calculate how much: http://ircalc.usps.gov/
Contact me: mailto:torianyyxf@fanmail.biz

Shuttercal - an AWESOME, unique, and free photo sharing website that my friends and I created...check it out!
heartgorgeousliz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Probably stupid,but what is his zip code? I don't know ewhat part of the address that would be.
automusicgraph
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by automusicgraph »

heartgorgeousliz wrote:Probably stupid,but what is his zip code? I don't know ewhat part of the address that would be.
You don't need to know his zip code. I have mailed to England, and don't know their zip...(if they even have one!)
Also, If you want something back, include IRC's.
http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 17&t=14171
Hope this helped. {up}
heartgorgeousliz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ok thanks!