writing to zac efron

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
zac-girl-2007-x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

writing to zac efron

Post by zac-girl-2007-x »

hiya everyone.
ive asked this question before but i live in london and i was wondering if any1 knew how many IRC's id have to send with my letter?
appriciate any help
thanks mel
mcgonagall

Re: writing to zac efron

Post by mcgonagall »

You only need to send ONE IRC. This can be exchanged for whatever the postage costs. Good luck!
McGonagall is the best!

*Tasha*
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by *Tasha* »

You will need two depending on how much you send. A cheaper option would be to buy american stamps off the american postal website.

I think that at the moment IRC's are 80-90p in the UK, while an american airmail stamp is 80cents which is around 40p with current exchange rates. Youu can buy a set of 20 for $18 which is around £9 so it isn't to bad.
mcgonagall wrote:You only need to send ONE IRC. This can be exchanged for whatever the postage costs. Good luck!
Thuis isn't true as an IRC is only worth so much postage. So if for example you only put one in then you may have difficulties gettting you autograph as there wasn't enough postage with the IRC. IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO USE TWO IRCS.
mcgonagall

Post by mcgonagall »

You learn something new everyday - thanks Tasha.
McGonagall is the best!

*Tasha*
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by *Tasha* »

mcgonagall wrote:You learn something new everyday - thanks Tasha.
No problem. {thumb2}

I've never used them before because of the reasons I stated before, I'd much rather just buy the postage from the other country myself.