Two addresses, which one??

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
ALIAS_AGENT_47
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Two addresses, which one??

Post by ALIAS_AGENT_47 »

What do we write on the envelope if our celbe has a primary and secondary address? I'm posting overseas and i want it to work the first time. thankx! :D

ps. I'm posting to jennifer garner.
<O>
maybetobe44
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by maybetobe44 »

go with the primary, but you should always do your reasearch on other sites.
about jennifer garner: like i posted before, she only sends out preprints. so, to save your $$, you can just write her an e-mail at Jennifergarner@studiofanmail.com. studio fan mail will send you free preprints anywhere in the world. the only way to recieve an authentic autograph from her is in person.
ALIAS_AGENT_47
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ALIAS_AGENT_47 »

thanks man. but like i said, i live overseas in Melbourne and it's not like I can get an autograph from her in preson so I'm gonna have a go. Thankx for ya help
<O>
maybetobe44
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by maybetobe44 »

no prblm. you should check if her movie is gonna have a premiere in melborune or somewhere close to where u live.
ALIAS_AGENT_47
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ALIAS_AGENT_47 »

what movie? I've estimated she's still working on ALIAS til sometimes this month. If it's catch and release it's hasn't even started filming yet.
thankx
<O>