Jared Leto autograph - Advice

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Thrax48
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jared Leto autograph - Advice

Post by Thrax48 »

So my girlfriend's birthday is coming up on 1st May and she's a huge fan of Jared Leto. My plan was to originally get her a tweet or something (pretty cheesy I know), but realised the only real way to get that would be to tweet him first and that'd just ruin the surprise and make me look kinda silly if he ignored it. So I'm thinking of trying to get his autograph instead.

This isn't really my sort of thing, but she's a massive fangirl and what makes her happy, makes me happy. Anyone have any experience with him or any advice in general? What do I send him to even get signed? Not really sure how to go about getting hold of him or best ways to do so. I have exactly a month to get this sorted.

Sorry for the essay, would really appreciate any help.
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jared Leto autograph - Advice

Post by Hartster »

In general, expecting a response by the end of April/beginning of May - that's two months from now - is too short a time to expect a response. Some may reply quickly, some may respond longer - and some not at all.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/