10) Where to buy US stamps?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
snowymail

Re: 10) Where to buy US stamps?

Post by snowymail »

MattWolf76 wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:32 am Hi folks, I remember years ago I could purchase a voucher, which could be redeemed for postage. I believe they’re now longer available. I appreciate this question has probably been raised a few times, but cannot see anything recent with a defined answer.

I live in the UK, and want to post an 8x10 with a return postage, which would be in a standard sized mailer. What’s the best and easiest solution, to send the SAE? Originally, I was thinking of putting money (in dollars) to cover the postage putting enough in to more than cover the cost, so they could pay for the postage.
Ideally, I want to make life easy for the recipient, so they can just post it back. I can find something confusing, so what’s the simplest and easiest way to purchase postage for a return stamped address envelope?

Thanking you in advance
Amazon sells the US stamps internationally, however the shipping might be a little expensive
LaserG
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LaserG »

LaserG wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:07 pm Has anyone from Russia bought US stamps? Where do you buy them?
I bought stamps from ebay.com. How many US stamps do I need to send an envelope with a photo? Price Group for Russia is 4. I bought "Forever Global" stamp.
MLS4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MLS4 »

Hello,
Is there a way to get US stamps in Germany?
haichini
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by haichini »

Is it also possible to use IRC for the USA?
mxs94
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mxs94 »

Did U.S. mail prices go up?

I used to be able to send my 9x12 envelopes containing my 8x10 SASE for one $1 Stamp + one Forever Stamp (on each).

Today the post office told me the outer envelope would cost $1.92 and the SASE would cost $1.68.

How many stamps are y'all affixing to your envelopes and SASEs?