do you have to include a picture?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Msb248
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

do you have to include a picture?

Post by Msb248 »

My only question is, do you have to include the picture you want signed, or do they give one to you?
Haleigh
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: QUESTION:)

Post by Haleigh »

That really depends on the celebrity. Sometimes they include a picture, sometimes they don't. I've had successes both ways (Rachel McAdams and Dakota Fanning sent me their own). I would suggest searching through previous successes for a particular celebrity. Also, if you do not send a picture, still send cardboard, because the picture they send back will bend!
Successes: Dakota Fanning x2, Jeff Pidgeon, Mary Costa, Regis Philbin, Ed Asner, Doris Roberts, Joan Rivers, Pat Carroll, Judi Dench, Amanda Seyfried, Alex Trebek, Pat Sajak, Vanna White, Len Goodman, Ciaran Hinds, Henry Winkler, Alan Rickman, James Earl Jones, Martin Sheen, Zachary Levi, Geoffrey Rush, Natalie Dormer, Susan Lucci, Jon Voight, Diane Sawyer, Maggie Smith, Matthew Lewis, Cameron Diaz, Angela Lansbury, Rhys Ifans, Judge Judy, Officer Byrd, Emma Thompson, Sam Huntington, Sam Witwer, Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Maggie Grace, Betty White, Jennifer Morrison

Most Wanted: OUAT cast! Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield

My Collection: http://haleighsautographs.weebly.com/index.html
Homer_S

Re: do you have to include a picture?

Post by Homer_S »

I only send with photo. In the first time i had send some without. With Photo the chance to get a answer is much bigger!