does this ever happen?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
JoshuaLovesCelebs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

does this ever happen?

Post by JoshuaLovesCelebs »

Lets say you wrote to a celeb who usually responds. Do celebs ever get a request and just skip it and not do it. What I am saying is, is collecting autographs through the mail a hobby where sometimes you have success and sometimes you don't?
Please comment.
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: does this ever happen?

Post by ozzman »

happens all the time.
imbatman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by imbatman »

yeah all the time because even if a celebrity is very good with fans their is a chance they could not see what you sent them since they get many letters of request thats why many suggest not sending a valuable thing to get signed because their is a 50 percent chance that they will not see it
sometimes when I post feedback you may not immediately see an autograph, all my autographs are on one page you may have to scroll down sometimes to find them.

PLEASE VISIT MY SITE

http://autographarmy.weebly.com/

best Trader(s)

1ben123

willing to trade private addresses for autographs or for other private addresses

looking for

Ronaldo brazil private,
chadallen985
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chadallen985 »

Also, another reason you might not get it back is because it gets lost in the mail.. Gotta love the USPS.. They wonder why we get mad when they raise the price of stamps. Cause things get lost in the mail, or the envelopes come back all banged up.. I have 20-25 photos that I have sent to people that are known for being great signers and I havent seen my photo come back yet. Thats going 1-2 years back. I understand a couple slipping through the cracks, but this many? I don't think so... Though some takes years to hear back from, so don't lose hope on your items..... Happy Collecting...