I need your opinion. :)

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
ricin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I need your opinion. :)

Post by ricin »

Hi!

I just recently figured out about the power of e-mail addresses on this hobby. :mrgreen: :)
I have some e-mail addresses of the bands that I like most but I think it's their manager's. Last week, I sent some LOR through them and got pretty quick responses telling me that they will send me an autographed photo/ poster. :D :D Some of them are famous bands :D . Anyway, three of them are from the same management and I'm getting a bit worried. What if they figured out that the same person is sending them autograph requests? :( Do you think that'll be a ground for me not getting an autograph? I mean, I'm a big fan of those bands and I'm not abusing their system for free autographs. I always ask for an official address where I can send a LOR, SASE and photo to be signed so that it shows that I'm willing to pay the postage.

Thanks for your replies. :)
SKINS Signature credits to Nicole175. Thank you. :)

Autographs Recieved:J.K Rowling (Authentic), Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Evanna Lynch, Robbie Coltrane (x2), Maggie Smith, Alan Rickman, Michael Emerson, Freddie Stroma, John Grisham, Elijah Wood, Matthew Lewis, The All-American Rejects, Panic! At The Disco, James Phelps, Oliver Phelps,...................
Most Wanted: Harry Potter Cast, Jack & Bobby Cast, SKINS Cast, James Patterson, Coldplay, Supernatural Cast, Sir Michael Gambon, Alan Rickman, Jude Law, Logan Lerman, Dean Collins, H.E President Barack Obama
Favourite: LOGAN LERMAN, J.K Rowling (Authentic), Maggie Smith, Freddie Stroma, Panic! At The Disco, The All-American Rejects, Maroon 5, John Grisham

DO NOT PM ME FOR E-MAIL ADDRESSES.

MY WEBSITE: http://www.alghernonhenri.webs.com
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: I need your opinion. :)

Post by Jaffer »

Don't worry.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
annie985

Re: I need your opinion. :)

Post by annie985 »

I really don't think you have anything to worry about. It sounds like you are doing everything right in your LOR's. It's always polite to ask for an official fanmail address, and since you're doing that - that's great. I honestly don't think the management company is even going to notice and/or care.

~Annie :D
Autograph Collector since 2008
Favorite Autos: Raynor Arkenbout, John-Paul Lavoisier, Thore Scholerman, Marnie Schulenburg, Christian Bale, Mary Tyler Moore