Help! How do I send a poster to be signed and returned?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
louiseprincess
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Help! How do I send a poster to be signed and returned?

Post by louiseprincess »

Hi I know about sending pictures to be signed with a letter and a stamped addressed envelope for there return but I want to send a poster which is in a long tube to be signed and returned for a present!

How do I go about getting the postage paid for the return as it wont fit in an envelope???

Please help!!
twilighter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Help! How do I send a poster to be signed and returned?

Post by twilighter »

Id hate to bump an old topic... but i would like to know what to do too... and i would rather bump than create a new topic... Thanks?

ps.. im sure this was discussed 2342343 times on here...

:oops: :)
RYAN J.

Re: Help! How do I send a poster to be signed and returned?

Post by RYAN J. »

For Starter's it's always best to send a regular letter first asking if you can send a poster. Many celebrities use P.O. boxes that can hold up to 11x14 envelope sizes, anything bigger than that get's put in the back room for them to pick up.

With sending a letter first, they know it's supposed to be coming and will remember to pick it up.

The easist method for poster sending though, is to get two poster tubes, one bigger than the other and put the poster in the smaller one and place that in the larger tube. Just make sure to put postage on the small tube though. You'd have to go to the post office to caculate shipping on it.

Hope that helps!

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:33 am.