How many IRC's to include in letter

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
jessiika91
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

How many IRC's to include in letter

Post by jessiika91 »

Hi, I'm new here and I wanted to send some fan letters but I live in Canada and the letters are going to the states and one to london and I was wondering how many Internation Reply Coupons to include in each letter if anybody can help me please do cause I've never sent a fan letter before and I want to make sure I get a reply, I'm just sending a letter and picture if that helps at all.
Thanks
RYAN J.

Re: How many IRC's to include in letter

Post by RYAN J. »

I believe two IRC's for each request are what you'll need to include with your letters and photos. {up}

RYAN J. 8)
annie985

Post by annie985 »

Hi!

I think 2 to 3 should be fine. I usually send 3 IRC's whenever I send internationally just to be safe. You could always check with your post office as well. :)

~Annie
Autograph Collector since 2008
Favorite Autos: Raynor Arkenbout, John-Paul Lavoisier, Thore Scholerman, Marnie Schulenburg, Christian Bale, Mary Tyler Moore
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by capmonte »

annie985 wrote:Hi!

I think 2 to 3 should be fine. I usually send 3 IRC's whenever I send internationally just to be safe. You could always check with your post office as well. :)

~Annie
I usually do 3 as well, just to be safe.
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
dfreely
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dfreely »

Two should cover it. It costs less to send from the US to Canada then to other countries.