IRC Pricelist

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Mullins_Madhouse
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: IRC Pricelist

Post by Mullins_Madhouse »

Hi

we sell stamps from all over the world if you are interested drop me a line

Mark [uk]
Buy Postage Stamps from a wide variety of countries visit http://www.thealaddinscave.org.uk also board backed envelopes and mail lite padded jiffy bags
hardc0remarv3lfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hardc0remarv3lfan »

Just wondering...
I live in Canada and IRCs are $6. Apparently I only need 1 according to the Post Office I went to, but I don't want to miss an opportunity for an autograph-especially when it can end up getting kinda pricey O.o
Any help would be appreciated!
I plan on sending LORs to the following over the next little while:
-RDJ
-Jeremy Renner
-Scarlett Johansson
-Clark Gregg
-Cobie Smulders/HIMYM cast
-A.J. Cook
-Zach Galifinakis
-Modern Family cast

Would any of these people need more than 1 IRC? Thanks in advance! :D
AUTOGRAPHS COLLECTED:
Tom Hiddleston, RDJ, Ian Mckellen, Norman Reedus, Cast of Agents of SHIELD (with Jed and Joss Whedon as well!), Lights (IP <3 :D), Wayne Gretzky (IP), Rich Peverly (IP)

Most Recent:
Tom Hiddleston
bobo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bobo »

Hi gang.
I wanted to shoot off several photos several different countries overseas for autographs. Getting IRC’s appears to be impossible in the states.
I stopped at my post office the other day to purchase International reply coupons. I was told that they are no longer available from USPS.
I went to live chat with USPS and was told the same.
I looked on their web site, it gave me a link to purchase IRC’s but the page offers none.
Is there a reliable source for getting such postage?
Any ideas, comments or input would be appreciated!
Have fun,
Bobo
kimmylee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kimmylee »

Hi bobo, as you can see from this thread USPS stopped selling IRC's (in January this year).
The options for International return postage are stamps from the return country, or well concealed paper currency (such as a £5 or 5 EURO note).
Please browse the wider Collecting Help forum because this question gets asked alot and most things have been covered several times.
Happy collecting!
NO LONGER ACTIVE
bobo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bobo »

Hi and thanks for the info. Sorry I didn't research deeper.
I also got a reply from the USPS as well confirming.
Dag nab it!

Have fun!

bobo

Dear Bobo Bolinski,

Thank you for contacting us about International Reply Coupons . I understand you would like to know the pricing and where to locate them.

Bobo, I would like to apologize, Effective January 27, 2013 the United States Postal Service no longer sells International Reply Coupons. However, coupons already purchased may be redeemed by the USPS.

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to provide you with this information.

Thank you for emailing your Postal Service. We appreciate your business.

Best Regards,

Charlene
Dead Canary
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dead Canary »

Now in Poland price is 5,20 PLN
EEsposito02
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EEsposito02 »

I was wanting to write to Scotland from the US... All the conversions are killing me!! Could someone please let me know approximately how much postage would be in American dollars... please and thank you! :)
Latest TTM Success: Jon Seda (Actor, Chicago P.D.)
Latest IP Success: The Swon Brothers (Country Music Duo)
Favorite Successes: Casey James (Country music Singer), Jason Michael Carroll (Country Music Singer), Alan Jackson (Country Music Icon), Jeff Hardy (Pro Wrestler), Tony Gwynn (Former Pro Baseball Player), Kellan Lutz (Actor, Twilight Series), Eric Szmanda (Actor, CSI), Mark Salling (Actor, Glee), Lance Burton (Magician), and Duff Goldman (TV Chef), Robert Englund (Actor, Nightmare on Elm Street), The Farm (Country Music Group), Tom Hiddleston (Actor, Thor, Avengers)

If you would like to view my autograph collection you can do so at: http://s1106.photobucket.com/albums/h377/EEsposito02/
hassychick
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hassychick »

I am new to this, please forgive my questions. If IRCs aren't available in the US, how do we cover postage? I don't have access to Euros. Do I send USD cash? Or would envelopes with US postage work? Thank you all for your tips.
Nosferatu
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nosferatu »

hassychick wrote:I am new to this, please forgive my questions. If IRCs aren't available in the US, how do we cover postage? I don't have access to Euros. Do I send USD cash? Or would envelopes with US postage work? Thank you all for your tips.
I'm also new to this and have the same query, but directed to people who, like me, live in the UK. I want to request autographs from four people who live in the US but don't know what to include in the envelope to pay for postage back to the UK.
kimmylee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kimmylee »

If you take time to scan the thread titles in Collecting Help, you will find the info you need, those exact same questions get asked (and answered) dozens of times if not more :)

hassychick US stamps will be useless for return postage from a foreign country.

Nosferatu I live in the UK and do USA requests often it is super easy once you know how {up}

Good luck!
NO LONGER ACTIVE