Steve Martin

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Timesquarelights29
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Steve Martin

Post by Timesquarelights29 »

i would give it 2 to 3 months, thats how long it took me! it's worth it though, he personalizes it!! :D
Recent Sucesses :Richard Nelson (VV), Ingrid Michaleson x4 (VV), Penn and Teller (VV) Psapp, Ed Asner (2x), Cast of Wicked, Cast of White Christmas, Corbin Bleu (VV), Terry Jones, Steve Martin, Cast of The Producers, Cast of The Addams Family, TR Knight (VV), Cast of The Book of Mormon, Jennifer Aniston pp, Cast of Bengal Tiger at the Bagdad Zoo
Wanted : Adele, Lily Allen, Julie Andrews, Elton John, Zach Galifianakis, Dick Van Dyke, Sara Bareilles, Regina Spektor, Betty White, Will Ferrel
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

I think mine took over 100 days. But he was filming Pink Panther 2 at the time and was probably busy. But it was well worth it as he personlized and signed all 4 of my custom index cards. :D

RYAN J. 8)
steph13326
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by steph13326 »

Ryan J, what address did you use? I'd love to get a personalized photo from Mr. Martin.