I have a question. Hoping to get a response. Here goes

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
ladychristina
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I have a question. Hoping to get a response. Here goes

Post by ladychristina »

Hard to explain but will try… As we all know, stamps are not cheap and then the wait time to receive your photo back can take awhile. It might cost me a little more, but was wondering if this would work. Let’s say you have a great photo you want signed . But when you get it back it is either ( smeared or they use black ink and you can hardly see it ) what I want to do is buy my own pens and send out along with said photo , but in a small padded envelope so when they sign . It will look perfect just the way YOU WANT IT TO LOOK , DEPENDING ON WHAT THE PHOTO LOOKS LIKE IN THE BEGINNING. IF you get my meaning. Only reasons a ask this is because . I not only want my photo to last , but what if it is a celebrity that is up in ages and this maybe the only chance you have to get them to sign it. I want everything to look perfect. If I do it all myself, without buying it like that. What do you all think and could it be done and if so how do I do it where would I buy what I need. Thank you.