first time I ask an autograh to my fan actor from Spain sending mail to USA

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Juampi1980
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

first time I ask an autograh to my fan actor from Spain sending mail to USA

Post by Juampi1980 »

Hi all,

I'm lanching for the first time here in the fan club mail biz. ! This is my premier to write to you! So, please, be patience, I will be the best learner of all of you as I'm a beginner writing to my fan actor!!!.. My best actor is Sylvester Stallone! And I want to tell you that if I do not get it or start to trying it I will regret the rest of my life.

So, I will be open to hear and read all your recommendations!

By the way, I have just received today by UPS my purchasing of the 10 stamps of USPS that I got through Amazon. But they are from 2017 year, and I see that it says: USA / 2017 / FOREVER /. So, I hope and I understand that it would work correctly for the current year and the next, am I right?

Certainly, I'm very excited about writing a letter, preparing the envelope, putting the SASE inside, one picture of mine to give to him. But, should I have to send this from Spain with the USPS stamps or use the normal spanish stamps to send it to USA?¿¿? How many stamps of USPS should I put on the SASE envelope? 2, 3, 4??? 5?

Any other advise!?

Thank you for your quick reply and attendance!!!

Juan Pablo Catalano.
supercatt
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: first time I ask an autograh to my fan actor from Spain sending mail to USA

Post by supercatt »

Hello! I think USPS stamps should work. I think you need 2. Good luck!
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Annataz »

Juampi1980 wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:14 pm Hi all,

I'm lanching for the first time here in the fan club mail biz. ! This is my premier to write to you! So, please, be patience, I will be the best learner of all of you as I'm a beginner writing to my fan actor!!!.. My best actor is Sylvester Stallone! And I want to tell you that if I do not get it or start to trying it I will regret the rest of my life.

By the way, I have just received today by UPS my purchasing of the 10 stamps of USPS that I got through Amazon. But they are from 2017 year, and I see that it says: USA / 2017 / FOREVER /. So, I hope and I understand that it would work correctly for the current year and the next, am I right?

Certainly, I'm very excited about writing a letter, preparing the envelope, putting the SASE inside, one picture of mine to give to him. But, should I have to send this from Spain with the USPS stamps or use the normal spanish stamps to send it to USA?¿¿? How many stamps of USPS should I put on the SASE envelope? 2, 3, 4??? 5?

Any other advise!?

Juan Pablo Catalano.
Mejor usa IRC, cupones de respuesta internacional. Ignoro si los venden en España o no, pero es mejor que conseguirse sellos de EEUU.
Otra cosa: No sé si has visto, pero Sylvester Stallone no responde...enviarle carta y foto para que firme es una pérdida de tiempo y dinero...para eso está este foro...para que sepas quienes te envían algo firmado y si vas al perfil de Sylvester en este sitio puedes ver que no hay replies: http://www.fanmail.biz/1719.html
TPA
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by TPA »

Juampi1980 wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:14 pm Hi all,

Any other advise!?

Juan Pablo Catalano.
The USPS Global Forever stamps that you have bought never expire. A new one comes out every year, but they can be used at any time, even after the year that they have come out - you don't have to worry!

Maybe you can use this form https://sylvesterstallone.com/contact/ to ask for a mailing address. I haven't sent anything to Mr. Stallone myself, but this seems to be the easiest way so far.

Best of luck! :D
Greatest TTM successes: Tracey Emin, Jodie Comer, Tina Turner, Emma Thompson, Ian McKellen, David Attenborough. [ugotmail]