Emilia Clarke

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
jewels1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Emilia Clarke

Post by jewels1 »

How long does it approxamitely take to get a reply from Emilia Clarke if I sent a letter?
I give private addresses/ home address and private emails with something in return {up}
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Emilia Clarke

Post by northwellguy »

jewels1 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:07 am How long does it approxamitely take to get a reply from Emilia Clarke if I sent a letter?
In 2019?
Never
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
jewels1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jewels1 »

northwellguy wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:44 pm
jewels1 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:07 am How long does it approxamitely take to get a reply from Emilia Clarke if I sent a letter?
In 2019?
Never
why? a lot of people have made it
I give private addresses/ home address and private emails with something in return {up}
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

jewels1 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:20 am why? a lot of people have made it
She no longer provides pre-signed TTM like she used to.
Emptage sends out re-prints now.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
jewels1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jewels1 »

northwellguy wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:54 pm
jewels1 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:20 am why? a lot of people have made it
She no longer provides pre-signed TTM like she used to.
Emptage sends out re-prints now.
I don't think this is true, emptage always sent pre-signed and all the successes of emilia were pre-signed, no more feedback from emilia since the beginning of an, how are you now sending reprints?
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

jewels1 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:33 pm I don't think this is true, emptage always sent pre-signed and all the successes of emilia were pre-signed, no more feedback from emilia since the beginning of an, how are you now sending reprints?
I am not sending re-prints.

And yes there has been lots of talk here and other sites about EH and Emilia now sending out re-prints.
But I don't really care if you believe me or not.
Go ahead and waste your time and money on a photocopy.
jewels1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jewels1 »

I sent an email talking about my letter and they even said they don't send reprints, I already saw a post from a guy who took for a quick certification and his autograph was authentic so I don't think it's reprint and please you are being rude for 2 time, take it easy
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

jewels1 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:22 am I sent an email talking about my letter and they even said they don't send reprints, I already saw a post from a guy who took for a quick certification and his autograph was authentic so I don't think it's reprint and please you are being rude for 2 time, take it easy
Nonsense and total BS